Mordhau

Banned on Berzerker public server on purpose without any real cause

367 340
  • 27 Apr
 Peacerer

I have just got banned on Berzerker public server without any real reason. I'm sure Uncy will say i was trolling and/or being toxic and make some rather fake proofs with screenshots. The fact is i was playing normally with melee, i had been online on that particular server even before sektoR and Uncy came, at the moment of ban my score was 8:0, and having a "conversation" with Uncy and sektoR which was provoked on purpose, i offered them both a duel for real $$$ with middleman if they are so good and both chickened out. Uncy even started making excuses on my shield play etc...

It is the fact we all often type bad words in games' chats, Mordhau is no exception and i am no exception, but getting ban just for the sake of it to prove their superiority (in their eyes) and just ban someone* for the heck of it is not appropriate. Just before i got kicked/banned Uncy had even wrote a lie i had been banned on every server, i responded i was not banned on any server at all, the next second, i got banned.

This is not a cry, i am not attached to any particular server (although i have probably spent most of my game time in Mord on Berzerker server), it is simply an illustration of how 2h elitists operate. I'm well awared there will be plenty of servers available and populated in just a few days.

Banned on purpose.jpg

• Well, not just someone, but I who often positive or negative criticize parts of gameplay mechanics which some players, especially 2h elitists, don't like. I publicly expose myself saying shields and archery are implemented badly. Ofcourse, for the last, 2 years being in alpha with mostly die hard 2h elitist Chivalry veterans, even more me being in minority saying things they don't like can often lead towards hatred... However that should not be a reason to unjustly force discrimination against anyone!
Knight 2246 4034
Mercenary 5 28
  • 27 Apr
 MadDILLAiny

wow such a sad news

62 153

I don't know what's real and what's satire

101 174
  • 27 Apr
 Sektor

You got banned for talking shit all day.

Knight 50 163
  • 27 Apr
 owen

it is simply an illustration of how 2h elitists operate

Knight 614 1111
  • 27 Apr
 Uncy

now that's very sad

Sellsword 19 70
  • 27 Apr
 Devilstro

It is a community hosted server - their server, their rules - and If you talked shit to admin several times, with warnings, well.

Knight 253 682
  • 27 Apr
 Iodine

no one cares

1 0

So so sad one day your talking mad shit the next your banned

1405 1477

Would be kind of funny if the 2h elitists banned you for 2h(ours).

1084 6143
  • 27 Apr
 crushed — Art

This topic has been moved.

200 393

you were banned for practicing 'stone wall' a forbidden technique

2 0
  • 5 May
 LX-3

A lot of bullies in this stinking community.

777 1029

This what I got after going beast mode in skirmish before being taken down by an archer, at which point I do what any normal thinking person does and type "fuck archers" in the chat

20190503003813_1.jpg

Conscript 679 1498
367 340
 Peacerer

@smellycathawk said:
This what I got after going beast mode in skirmish before being taken down by an archer, at which point I do what any normal thinking person does and type "fuck archers" in the chat

20190503003813_1.jpg

Don't worry archers will soon be in decline realizing how bad archery was implemented. New players already notice they can't really utilize their (dmg) potential playing ranged, hence more and more players turn into 2h.

Still, what you posted here it's quite a rare occassion, usually in alpha archer would get kicked. I agree it's unfair getting kicked for few bad words while there's no common rule about it and everyone else doing the same. During alpha i got kicked once and got banned one time. Both times on purpose without any real reason or at least i was no more or less deserving kick than anyone else in the game. Ofcourse, 2h elitists didnt like it because i often criticized aspects of the game.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1658959413

Knight 614 1111
  • 5 May
 Uncy

I love how you still spread bullshit that you're getting kicked because your achery is so good (spoiler, its not) while in fact you're getting kicked because of your toxicity.

Knight 2246 4034
  • 5 May
 Runagate

Yeah literally no other archer was getting kicked in alpha except Peacerer because they could behave. Someone like Pectus for example is 5x better at archery than you Peacerer but nobody cared because he wasn't an asshole. Stop lying man.