Mordhau

OneAngryGamer covers Mordhau

1084 6144
  • 27 Apr
 crushed — Art

That quote is from a moderator, not a developer

Mercenary 2188 3902

Triternion’s upcoming medieval Battle Royale game, Mordhau, is supposed to be a different take on the genre. It’s about creating a more realistic combat atmosphere that takes some of the concepts from games like War of the Roses and slaps it into a frantic, no-holds-barred, siege-based rampage. Well, there have been discussions and debates in the community about the game’s inclusion of female fighters in the game, but the developers put the discussions to bed by confirming that they would be adding playable female characters to the game.

There is so much wrong stuff in the first part wtf

If I'm not mistaken DevDudes never confirmed it. Closest thing they said was something like "if female models will be added, it would to be after release". Also ModBoi Void commented that quote iirc.

Knight 58 78
  • 27 Apr
 男の娘

OnePoorlyWrittenArticle

Conscript 4546 6279
 vanguard

"Some people fear this is Triternion kowtowing early to the demands of outrage culture."

How ironic, absolutely no one was ever outraged by the idea of mordhau not having females, but a lot of right wing fundamentalists like you Rets, are literally outraged by them including females and wants Triternion to "kowtow" to your demands. Going as far as looking for some dumb conspiracy theory of SJW invasion, or redefining what the game is supposed to be, like this shitpost from this website which lets be honest here, its fucking disingenuous as fuck. Saying that a moderator post is actually a dev post, or that the main "pro" argument is some fucking historical shit when in fact is literally "more customization options". Fucking hilarious.

Lets not even mention that a website called "angry gamer" is trying to call out outrage culture in a article that is literally outrage culture lmao. It's everything so fucking ironic that my dick even felt off. Thanks for the laugh man you never disapoint me.

I was looking at the comments on this shitpost of a article:

As for this article- I am fine w/ female characters but since it is a realistic 'simulation' type thing they are going for then stick w/ that premise. Available classes:
1) Milkmaid
2) Barmaid
3) Tavern Wench
4) Whore
or the secret unlock class
5) Princess

And why stop at wahmen? Surely we need a few trannies, n1gs, and disabled people which surely all existed during the medieval warfare period, innit?

"Potential nog classes
•Black father: stealth class that excels at disappearing
•Welfare queen: recieves food stamps from the server taken from other players, horde of children follow her around that she doesn't control and attacks random players on both teams."

It's just a fucking american fascist echochamber, bunch of white middle class kids with pepe avatars that think they know anything about politics because watched a Pewdiepie video or something. The absolute trash of the internet lmao. By far the most hilarious one:

it's Anti-male agenda
they do it in schools, in movies, in shows, and in video games
all part of the (((Marxist))) plan to turn men into emasculated cucks.

Triternion literally hates man and Marox is Marx with a O added in just to hide the fact that he is actually a commie mastermind that will destroy the western culture

Conscript 186 472
  • 27 Apr
 Shovonem

@EruTheTeapot said:

There is so much wrong stuff in the first part wtf

If I'm not mistaken DevDudes never confirmed it. Closest thing they said was something like "if female models will be added, it would to be after release". Also ModBoi Void commented that quote iirc.

After reading the article I looked up about this 'oneangrygamer' site and writter Billy D in Google. It seems this site is kinda like one of those small anti-SJW gaming site that over exaggerate things and put on conspiracy theories. And it also cater to that kind of audience. Even looking at their 'angry discussion' most of their posts are about females and 'get woke' etc. Don't wanna make wild assumptions but there's a chance he actually 'mistook' Void as developer quote on purpose to make his article a little spicy. I would rather just not give him any more attention.

80 201
  • 27 Apr
 Seseau

"eh, look at the bright side
they saved you from wasting hard shekels over this Jew'ed product with microtransactions and online only"

This looks like a very reasonable-minded website.

Knight 614 1111
  • 27 Apr
 Uncy

That article is so shit devs should contact them to fix all the misinformation inside

Knight 117 244
  • 27 Apr
 Radfox

Imagine being a 30 year old man and dedicating your time to constant whining about SJW's and women in video games. I'm sure this dude has a happy, fulfilled life.

Knight 254 691

The author didn’t do much research when writing the article. Female models were introduced during devblog #3 Customizations. The addition of female models into the game isn’t anything new. It’s been around for almost three years. Him getting outraged now seems misguided by his own ignorance on the game development history. The author fails to understand the evidence cited true meaning. Thr only realistic thing the developers are trying to accomplish is in regards to the combat.

Knight 2601 6899
  • 27 Apr
 Rattsknecht

Peak ethical journalism

Count 238 267

@vanguard said:
"Some people fear this is Triternion kowtowing early to the demands of outrage culture."

How ironic, absolutely no one was ever outraged by the idea of mordhau not having females, but a lot of right wing fundamentalists like you Rets, are literally outraged by them including females and wants Triternion to "kowtow" to your demands. Going as far as looking for some dumb conspiracy theory of SJW invasion, or redefining what the game is supposed to be, like this shitpost from this website which lets be honest here, its fucking disingenuous as fuck. Saying that a moderator post is actually a dev post, or that the main "pro" argument is some fucking historical shit when in fact is literally "more customization options". Fucking hilarious.

Lets not even mention that a website called "angry gamer" is trying to call out outrage culture in a article that is literally outrage culture lmao. It's everything so fucking ironic that my dick even felt off. Thanks for the laugh man you never disapoint me.

There are many posts here about not wanting female combat knights in the game. Not sure if they reached your "outrage" level but plenty of players are not happy about it. BUT very happy at having the option to turn it off! I agree that the article is a shit show no different than every PC shit show you post in where you excel at white knighting your virtue. Once again you assume you know way too much about people. Just call me a Nazi already because that is all you see in anyone that disagrees with you and your ideology. I never said I agreed with the article, the accuracy, or the posts below , I simple posted it as information, to have the devs reach out and clear up the inaccuracies, humor and to trigger you. Clearly the last part worked. Baited and hooked.

Knight 2247 4038
  • 27 Apr
 Runagate

you sure showed those libtards rets! triggered them good...

Count 238 267

@Runagate said:

na, they are too indoctrinated to know better. But the triggering is real.

Knight 15 49
  • 28 Apr
 MonoXtr

And why stop at wahmen? Surely we need a few trannies, n1gs, and disabled people which surely all existed during the medieval warfare period, innit?

My favorite part of this (pointless outrage, insanity, and the comments about transgender people and n1gs aside) is that the commenter doesn't think disabled people existed during the "medieval warfare period". I mean what do you even say to that tbh? I cannot imagine getting this worked up over something so pointless. People want more customization so the devs give us more customization that's the end of it. I also have no idea where people got the idea that Mordhau is "a realistic medieval combat sim" but for some reason I see that a lot.

147 227
  • 28 Apr
 elToroGuapo

@vanguard said:

I was looking at the comments on this shitpost of a article:

As for this article- I am fine w/ female characters but since it is a realistic 'simulation' type thing they are going for then stick w/ that premise. Available classes:
1) Milkmaid
2) Barmaid
3) Tavern Wench
4) Whore
or the secret unlock class
5) Princess

"Potential nog classes
•Black father: stealth class that excels at disappearing
•Welfare queen: recieves food stamps from the server taken from other players, horde of children follow her around that she doesn't control and attacks random players on both teams."

It's just a fucking american fascist echochamber, bunch of white middle class kids with pepe avatars that think they know anything about politics because watched a Pewdiepie video or something. The absolute trash of the internet lmao. By far the most hilarious one:

it's Anti-male agenda
they do it in schools, in movies, in shows, and in video games
all part of the (((Marxist))) plan to turn men into emasculated cucks.

Triternion literally hates man and Marox is Marx with a O added in just to hide the fact that he is actually a commie mastermind that will destroy the western culture

this but unironically

Conscript 4546 6279
  • 28 Apr
 vanguard

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:

@vanguard said:

There are many posts here about not wanting female combat knights in the game. Not sure if they reached your "outrage" level but plenty of players are not happy about it. BUT very happy at having the option to turn it off! I agree that the article is a shit show no different than every PC shit show you post in where you excel at white knighting your virtue. Once again you assume you know way too much about people. Just call me a Nazi already because that is all you see in anyone that disagrees with you and your ideology. I never said I agreed with the article, the accuracy, or the posts below , I simple posted it as information, to have the devs reach out and clear up the inaccuracies, humor and to trigger you. Clearly the last part worked. Baited and hooked.

We already discussed this before, I know your political stance very well, don't play stupid games with me boi I know your intentions very well and I'm not your usual left wing forum user, I was trained by Karl Marx himself in the art of white genocide and cultural marxism and I read you from miles away, you will be replaced if you don't stop fucking around kid, I'd ask you to be at least honest, but that's too much to ask from a right wing fundamentalist lmao get absolute desroy

Yeah and you better keep yourself on defensive otherwise I'll kill with words so badly you will fucking regret even using the goddamn internet.

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:

@Runagate said:

na, they are too indoctrinated to know better. But the triggering is real.

db0.jpg

Mercenary 2188 3902

Yea, don't fuck with vanguard, his uncle works at Karl Marx.

Knight 651 994
  • 28 Apr
 VampireDuck

There's more misinformation in the comments than the actual article...
Specimin 1.png

529 278

It's funny the people not wanting female characters calling other people "Triggered SJW's" When they are the ones getting triggered, and acting like it is such an incorrect injustice.

The amount of hypocrisy some people have is unbelievable.