Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

under swing animation?

45 52
  • 24 Apr '19
 Cow

When you stab + morph to underswing there's litterally no animations, mostly with 1 handed weapons i think. Is it because i'm facing the animation and litterally can't see the perspective? Or is it the morph to underswing anim that's bugged? i can't tell, i will record if i see it nex time.

1430 2175

I feel like all BS and below underhands simply teleport into me with no animation. I play at 90-120 ping so yeah I can't expect everything to be totally readable but underhands are dramatically more unreadable than everything else.

Knight 519 999
  • 24 Apr '19
 wierHL

I suck at the game and most instances of me getting a hit in during a duel are when I go for stab but accidentally press mousewheel which I have bound underswing to.

201 403
  • 26 Apr '19
 serbish

you need to have under 70 ping to see the animations properly, it goes orange for a reason, it affects gameplay, animation speeds etc. do not expect to parry or chamber successfully with over 70 ping

45 52
  • 26 Apr '19
 Cow

@SherbershLemel said:
you need to have under 70 ping to see the animations properly, it goes orange for a reason, it affects gameplay, animation speeds etc. do not expect to parry or chamber successfully with over 70 ping

Yes but i have 40 ping