Mordhau

Any plans for lady knights in the game?

Count 251 280

@EvieEternal said:
This is genuinely one of the most insane ramblings I have ever seen. Are you really this angry that I asked about playing with a different character model lmao? Like, we dont need to sling random transphobia or misogyny everywhere (and yes, you did sling both of them). Your opinions arent facts, and your opinions are hateful you gremlin. Seriously, see a therapist.

Sadly and not unexpectedly, you go straight to the NPC add hominem attacks. Clearly you do not know or understand the definition of the word "fact". http://bfy.tw/7F76 In addition you fail to have the cognitive ability to be able to distinguish between a statement, a statement of fact, conjecture, anecdotal evidence, experience and an opinion.

Paragraph 1 are statements of fact, facts are sourced, there are no opinions. Please feel free to dispute the facts.
Paragraph 2 are statements of fact, there are no opinions. Please feel free to dispute the facts.
Paragraph 3 are statements of fact. facts are sourced, The last 2 sentences are logical opinion based on said facts.
Paragraph 4 are statements of fact, there are no opinions. Please feel free to dispute the facts.
Paragraph 5 is conjecture and anecdotal evidence based on experience and logical opinions based on said evidence.
Paragraph 6 is actual pure opinion based on know facts and 50+ years of experience 30+ years in gaming 20 years of game hosting, 13 years of competitive game clan management (those last bits are also statements of fact).
Paragraph 7 is also statements of fact along with opinions.

Facts do not equal hate (This too is also a fact)
Facts do not care about your feelings (also a fact)
You are entitled to your opinion but not entitled to your own facts. (Yet again, another fact)

There is nothing hateful in any of my statements, facts or opinions. Just because you are emotionally tied to an ideology and when someone dares to disagree with your indoctrination does not equate to my statements being hateful. (again another fact).

When you are able to have an intelligent, fact based, non emotional, discussion, please get back to us. There is no hate in any statement I have made. I disagree with you and gave you reasons why, based on known facts and decades of experience.

fact
/fakt/
noun
noun: fact; plural noun: facts

a thing that is known or proved to be true.
"he ignores some historical and economic facts"
synonyms:    reality, actuality, certainty, factuality, certitude; More
truth, naked truth, verity, gospel
"it is a fact that the water supply is seriously polluted"
antonyms:    lie, fiction
    a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
    synonyms:    detail, piece of information, particular, item, specific, element, point, factor, feature, characteristic, respect, ingredient, attribute, circumstance, consideration, aspect, facet; More
    information, itemized information, whole story;
    informalinfo, lowdown, score, dope;
    informalgen
    "every fact in the report was double-checked"
    used in discussing the significance of something that is the case.
    noun: the fact that
    "the real problem facing them is the fact that their funds are being cut"
Count 251 280

@Lincs said:
I don't think you're gonna change her mind, dude.

Why do you insist on rolling out these same tired arguments every time this question comes up anyway? It makes me tired just watching you ffs

True, I doubt I can change the mind of the politically correct indoctrinated with facts and logical opinions.

But again no one is forcing you to read any of my posts if they tire you. Glance and move on.

46 66
  • 26 Apr '19
 EvieEternal

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:

@Lincs said:

Why do you insist on rolling out these same tired arguments every time this question comes up anyway? It makes me tired just watching you ffs

True, I doubt I can change the mind of the politically correct indoctrinated with facts and logical opinions.

But again no one is forcing you to read any of my posts if they tire you. Glance and move on.

I cannot imagine living a life where a person asking about a character model in a video game prompts an insane rant fueled by pure hate, filled with disinformation and opinion that is referred to as fact. Seriously, what on earth is wrong with you you psychopath. Your 'arguments' dont merit a scholarly response, its just you ranting and raving at nobody. Like, I cannot fathom the level of assmad you must be to just randomly scrawl all this nonsense like an insane asylum patient writing their manifesto on the wall with their own feces. Crawl back into your cave gremlin.

Count 251 280

@EvieEternal said:

@Lincs said:

I cannot imagine living a life where a person asking about a character model in a video game prompts an insane rant fueled by pure hate, filled with disinformation and opinion that is referred to as fact. Seriously, what on earth is wrong with you you psychopath. Your 'arguments' dont merit a scholarly response, its just you ranting and raving at nobody. Like, I cannot fathom the level of assmad you must be to just randomly scrawl all this nonsense like an insane asylum patient writing their manifesto on the wall with their own feces. Crawl back into your cave gremlin.

I fail to understand your failure at logical and critical thinking along with your desperate attempts at personal attacks. I do not believe I attacked you personally at any time. Where is there any evidence of hate? There is no misinformation as my facts are sourced. You are more than welcome to prove those facts wrong. For example the suicide rates of transgenders or the overwhelming percentage of PC FPS gamers being male. Or how about the dates of historical events? Which set of facts did I present that are inaccurate or are you incapable of having a civilized discussion without personal attacks? There is no manifesto, thus you are also a liar and clearly are quite triggered by facts. Can you tell me how it is that you can go through life as a perpetually offended victim by opposing opinions that all you have is insults?

‘When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.’

162 125
  • 26 Apr '19
 Schwarzchild

im gonna spoil end game:
o

46 66
  • 26 Apr '19
 EvieEternal

@EvieEternal said:

@Lincs said:

I fail to understand your failure at logical and critical thinking along with your desperate attempts at personal attacks. I do not believe I attacked you personally at any time. Where is there any evidence of hate? There is no misinformation as my facts are sourced. You are more than welcome to prove those facts wrong. For example the suicide rates of transgenders or the overwhelming percentage of PC FPS gamers being male. Or how about the dates of historical events? Which set of facts did I present that are inaccurate or are you incapable of having a civilized discussion without personal attacks? There is no manifesto, thus you are also a liar and clearly are quite triggered by facts. Can you tell me how it is that you can go through life as a perpetually offended victim by opposing opinions that all you have is insults?

For someone who calls other people NPCs, you sure have no idea what emotions and seem utterly incapable of separating facts from your own opinions. Im not going to prove your 'facts' wrong. Im not going to scrawl on the wall alongside you to prove your inane rambling incoherent. You are literally coming across as functionally braindead, you have not presented a single fact, yet here you are randomly vomiting them at me and others. I would guess you're between 18-32, you fell into alt right memery and now when people call you on your insane rhetoric you are fundamentally incapable of not digging in your heels. You're probably somewhat to highly introverted, still living at home, and havent felt the touch of a woman in many years (if ever). You're almost certainly quite messy, and you frequently clash with your mom about your own wasted potential and your ability to socialize with others, but she has pretty much given up and just lets you do whatever you want. You've spent most of your last several years exclusively in echo chambers that support your views, and this has left you incapable of interaction that isnt politically or racially charged.

Im really sorry about your lot in life hun, but you come across as a psychopath and the worst part is that you've convinced yourself the half baked thoughts in your head are factual. Im sorry. Please just go away, nobody wants your incoherent babbling on a forum post about a player model.

Knight 445 1074
  • 26 Apr '19
 Knight Nicholas

@EvieEternal said:

@EvieEternal said:

@Lincs said:

For someone who calls other people NPCs, you sure have no idea what emotions and seem utterly incapable of separating facts from your own opinions. Im not going to prove your 'facts' wrong. Im not going to scrawl on the wall alongside you to prove your inane rambling incoherent. You are literally coming across as functionally braindead, you have not presented a single fact, yet here you are randomly vomiting them at me and others. I would guess you're between 18-32, you fell into alt right memery and now when people call you on your insane rhetoric you are fundamentally incapable of not digging in your heels. You're probably somewhat to highly introverted, still living at home, and havent felt the touch of a woman in many years (if ever). You're almost certainly quite messy, and you frequently clash with your mom about your own wasted potential and your ability to socialize with others, but she has pretty much given up and just lets you do whatever you want. You've spent most of your last several years exclusively in echo chambers that support your views, and this has left you incapable of interaction that isnt politically or racially charged.

Im really sorry about your lot in life hun, but you come across as a psychopath and the worst part is that you've convinced yourself the half baked thoughts in your head are factual. Im sorry. Please just go away, nobody wants your incoherent babbling on a forum post about a player model.

Here's a summary of what these two are saying, for busy people
E: Facts don't equal hate, and insulting transgendered people makes them kill themselves.
K: Here's some facts that I believe to be good reasoning for why females should not be in Mordhau.
L: You're not gonna change E's mind.
K: You're right, this girl is brainwashed to be politically correct.
E: You're a raving madman and a gremlin filled with burning hatred!
K: I'm not being hateful, I'm being factual.
E: I don't care about your facts and I'm going to make the assumption that you're a neckbeard, now go away.

1 5
  • 26 Apr '19
 KilaBaine

This reminds me of the good ol' days where Lemon and Retsnom would argue countless threads on the Chivalry forums over the same sorta stuff. Glad to see the tradition has been upheld at least a bit by EvieEternal and Rets. Thank you both for bickering and keeping things fresh.

Count 251 280

@EvieEternal said:

@EvieEternal said:

@Lincs said:

@EvieEternal said:
Blah blah blah more insults....... Im not going to prove your 'facts' wrong. Im not going to scrawl on the wall alongside you to prove your blah blah blah...because I cannot refute the facts..... blah blah blah....... more insults........... you have not presented a single fact....... blah blah blah ....because I haven't read and comprehended or looked up said facts.........yet more insults....... I would guess you're between 18-32, you fell into alt right memery ......... blah blah blah.... wrongful ignorant assumptions......blah blah blah.....more insults and age discrimination......blah blah blah.... more insults because i do not have the intellectual prowess for civilized debate.... blah blah blah stale assumptions and insults.....still living at home, blah blah blah a wall of insults because I fail at logic blah blah blah....u frequently clash with your mom ....blah blah blah old tired mom insults blah blah blah..... You've spent most of your last several years exclusively in echo chambers that support your views, .....blah blah blah... the irony of my statement, i fail to recognize in myself....blah blah blah.....

blah blah blah....fake sympathy...... but you come across as a psychopath....blah blah blah....yet even more insults...... Im sorry. Please just go away, nobody wants....blah blah blah....more insults,,,,,I don't like being presented like a fool and getting pwnd....so go away.....blah blah blah......

I see how most all of your posts are nothing but personal attacks and you being very defensive.

But here are facts, allow me to mansplaine it for you:

1. Transgendered people have the highest suicide rate among all demographics and even higher post OP.
  2. "41% try to kill themselves at some point in their lives, compared with 4.6% of the general public." Huffpo (source)
  3. John Hopkins University who pioneered sexual reassignment surgery, no longer will perform the operations as " First, do no harm" because of the Hippocratic Oath
  4. Chevalier d'Éon was not a knight and did not live in the middle ages.
  5. The Middle Ages, or Medieval Times, is from 500 AD to 1500 AD.
  6. The 1700s are not the middle ages.
  7. The overwhelming majority of PC FPS and Melee gamers, are MALE. (source below)
  8. Tactical Shooters and First Person Shooters = 4%-7% female players, according to a study by Quantic Foundry. (source)
  9. Mordhau game is not HEMA or a simulator
  10. Mordhau has no magic or fantasy creatures or fantasy weapons. All are based in real life weapons.
  11. Mordhau is named after the historical fighting techniques of the German school of swordsmanship of the Middle ages.
  12. Anything that deviates too far from the time periods or history accuracy (in historical based games) does indeed break immersion.
  13. Alien: Isolation and Tomb Raider do all aspects of female characters exceptionally well. (see positive female representation)
  14. There are few modern games, FPS that are male only based for a demographic player base that is 93% male.
  15. Facts do not equal hate.
    I could continue with more facts but I feel you will only get more triggered and REEEEEEEEEEEE!

So according to you, all of those are not facts....... Your ignorance is outstanding as well as your crazy assumptions.

So a little more evidence. I am the leader of |ĶiĻă| Killers in Lethal Alliance, the oldest, fully active clan in Mordhau from Age of Chivalry till now, created in 2006. I am 52 years old, been gaming and building computers since the 1980s, owned several businesses and worked professionally in graphic design, architectural design and fabrication as well as I.T. I have been hosting game servers since Quake 2 as well as map and level design for several games over the years as well as had game development impacts on Age of Chivlary, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and have alpha/beta tested over 5 games. What have you done and who are you exactly?

We are on YouTube and Facebook as well as have our own clan page. All of which you can look up and prove to yourself that all your assumptions are retarded and wrong along with all the facts above are true.
http://kilas.enjin.com
https://twitch.tv/sirretsnom

46 66
  • 26 Apr '19
 EvieEternal

@Knight Nicholas said:

@EvieEternal said:

@EvieEternal said:

@Lincs said:

E: Facts don't equal hate, and insulting transgendered people makes them kill themselves.
K: Here's some facts that I believe to be good reasoning for why females should not be in Mordhau.
E: I don't care about your facts and I'm going to make the assumption that you're a neckbeard, now go away.

Imagine being this disingenuous.

46 66
  • 26 Apr '19
 EvieEternal

@KilaBaine said:
This reminds me of the good ol' days where Lemon and Retsnom would argue countless threads on the Chivalry forums over the same sorta stuff. Glad to see the tradition has been upheld at least a bit by EvieEternal and Rets. Thank you both for bickering and keeping things fresh.

I literally had no intention of this. But Im not going to let a bunch of loons screech their bullshite over an innocent post. Glad you're enjoying.

Count 251 280

@Knight Nicholas said:
E: Facts don't equal hate, and insulting transgendered people makes them kill themselves. ( I believe I was making that point )

OMG I laughed so hard I almost shat myself. Bravo sir, Bravo....

Count 251 280

@EvieEternal said:

@KilaBaine said:

I literally had no intention of this. But Im not going to let a bunch of loons screech their bullshite over an innocent post. Glad you're enjoying.

I believe YOU are the only one screeching bullshit with all of your 28 posts.... and we are all enjoying it.

Baron 1634 5182
  • 26 Apr '19
 Lincs

@EvieEternal said:

Im glad to hear that, and thank you for the welcome. I was not expecting this kind of just like...random anger. There is definitely a part of me that hopes these people will be banned though? Like I dont want to get matched with them :/

Imo, people have been a lot more civil in here than I thought they would be. As for banning them, that'd be pointless censorship - not really very cash money of the mods/devs. People should be allowed to express their opinions on game-related matters without worrying about crossing some invisible line and getting disappeared. Ideally, you and Retsnom could have some rational discourse about this, agree to disagree, and move on.

46 66
  • 26 Apr '19
 EvieEternal

@EvieEternal said:

@EvieEternal said:

@Lincs said:

@EvieEternal said:
Blah blah blah more insults....... Im not going to prove your 'facts' wrong. Im not going to scrawl on the wall alongside you to prove your blah blah blah...because I cannot refute the facts..... blah blah blah....... more insults........... you have not presented a single fact....... blah blah blah ....because I haven't read and comprehended or looked up said facts.........yet more insults....... I would guess you're between 18-32, you fell into alt right memery ......... blah blah blah.... wrongful ignorant assumptions......blah blah blah.....more insults and age discrimination......blah blah blah.... more insults because i do not have the intellectual prowess for civilized debate.... blah blah blah stale assumptions and insults.....still living at home, blah blah blah a wall of insults because I fail at logic blah blah blah....u frequently clash with your mom ....blah blah blah old tired mom insults blah blah blah..... You've spent most of your last several years exclusively in echo chambers that support your views, .....blah blah blah... the irony of my statement, i fail to recognize in myself....blah blah blah.....

blah blah blah....fake sympathy...... but you come across as a psychopath....blah blah blah....yet even more insults...... Im sorry. Please just go away, nobody wants....blah blah blah....more insults,,,,,I don't like being presented like a fool and getting pwnd....so go away.....blah blah blah......

I see how most all of your posts are nothing but personal attacks and you being very defensive.

1. Transgendered people have the highest suicide rate among all demographics and even higher post OP.
  2. "41% try to kill themselves at some point in their lives, compared with 4.6% of the general public." Huffpo (source)
  3. John Hopkins University who pioneered sexual reassignment surgery, no longer will perform the operations as " First, do no harm" because of the Hippocratic Oath
  4. Chevalier d'Éon was not a knight and did not live in the middle ages.
  5. The Middle Ages, or Medieval Times, is from 500 AD to 1500 AD.
  6. The 1700s are not the middle ages.
  7. The overwhelming majority of PC FPS and Melee gamers, are MALE. (source below)
  8. Tactical Shooters and First Person Shooters = 4%-7% female players, according to a study by Quantic Foundry. (source)
  9. Mordhau game is not HEMA or a simulator
  10. Mordhau has no magic or fantasy creatures or fantasy weapons. All are based in real life weapons.
  11. Mordhau is named after the historical fighting techniques of the German school of swordsmanship of the Middle ages.
  12. Anything that deviates too far from the time periods or history accuracy (in historical based games) does indeed break immersion.
  13. Alien: Isolation and Tomb Raider do all aspects of female characters exceptionally well. (see positive female representation)
  14. There are few modern games, FPS that are male only based for a demographic player base that is 93% male.

So according to you, all of those are not facts....... Your ignorance is outstanding as well as your crazy assumptions.

So a little more evidence. I am the leader of |ĶiĻă| Killers in Lethal Alliance, the oldest, fully active clan in Mordhau from Age of Chivalry till now, created in 2006. I am 52 years old, been gaming and building computers since the 1980s, owned several businesses and worked professionally in graphic design, architectural design and fabrication as well as I.T. I have been hosting game servers since Quake 2 as well as map and level design for several games over the years as well as had game development impacts on Age of Chivlary, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and have alpha/beta tested over 5 games. What have you done and who are you exactly?

We are on YouTube and Facebook as well as have our own clan page. All of which you can look up and prove to yourself that all your assumptions are retarded and wrong along with all the facts above are true.

Alright my dude, you've baited me. knuckle crack

In response to your characterization of my statements:

Yeah none of it is fake mate. You come across as a deluded psychopath. I know to you, its utterly unfathomable to want to call out your nonsense unless I directly benefit, but thats your problem and your assumption based solely on your feels. I will engage you a single time, simply to cut you to ribbons.

eyeroll I cannot imagine being as much of a loser as you are being, but then again thats kind of you peoples calling card huh?

Incorrect I work with transgender people and hear their grievances quite a bit. This study is often misquoted and I will link you the studies full conclusions.

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

Transgender people do have a high suicide rate, but the highlighted part is important. The sexual reassignment works in alleviating dysphoria, but is not a cure all. Morbidity is only high when compared to the regular population, not transgender people whom have not transitioned. So please, stop spreading misinformation, because you are incorrect.

1. "41% try to kill themselves at some point in their lives, compared with 4.6% of the general public." Huffpo (source)

This is true, but much of it is societal factors, so I find the blanket use without context disingenuous. Transgender suicide tendencies plummet when accepted and treated with respect by family and friends. Source1 Source2 Source3

1. John Hopkins University who pioneered sexual reassignment surgery, no longer will perform the operations as " First, do no harm" because of the Hippocratic Oath

You are wrong, Johns Hopkins now offers gender affirmation surgeries of all types. Source

1. Chevalier d'Éon was not a knight and did not live in the middle ages.

Correct.

1. The Middle Ages, or Medieval Times, is from 500 AD to 1500 AD.

Actually they started in 476 AD with the fall of Rome, and ended in 1453 AD with the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire.

1. The 1700s are not the middle ages.

Correct.

1. The overwhelming majority of PC FPS and Melee gamers, are MALE. (source below)

I wonder if that might be because people like you explode over a woman hinting that she might want to play a woman character. Its really a mystery.

1. Tactical Shooters and First Person Shooters = 4%-7% female players, according to a study by Quantic Foundry. (source)

See above.

1. Mordhau game is not HEMA or a simulator

Correct

1. Mordhau has no magic or fantasy creatures or fantasy weapons. All are based in real life weapons.

Correct

1. Mordhau is named after the historical fighting techniques of the German school of swordsmanship of the Middle ages.

Correct.

1. Anything that deviates too far from the time periods or history accuracy (in historical based games) does indeed break immersion.

This is entirely your opinion (not a fact). In the case of female warriors or knights, they were uncommon but not non existent. This means on a fundamental level this does not break immersion as it is historically accurate. Source

1. Alien: Isolation and Tomb Raider do all aspects of female characters exceptionally well. (see positive female representation)

In your opinion, which I happen to agree with.

1. There are few modern games, FPS that are male only based for a demographic player base that is 93% male.

The overwhelming majority of games since their inception have been tailored towards males. What is a 'male only' FPS? Does it do a genital test before you can play?

Some of them are facts, the benign stuff. But on much more you are flagrantly incorrect. Your belief in these lies means you are thinking based on your feelings and prejudices, as opposed to fact.

I do not care about your 'gamer cred' hun, and that you would post that is...actually kind of hilarious. It reminds of one of my favorite youtubers 'Totalbiscuit' (Rest in Peace) when he went on a rant about how atheist he was and how high his IQ was. Its tone deaf and utterly inconsequential. You come across like a child that doesnt want to share their favorite toy, and then randomly bring bigotry into it (why else would you quote suicide statistics if not to agitate)

Imagine thinking having a clan page or a twitch stream somehow make you factually incorrect. Honestly, you being 52 and still being this childish might actually be even worse XD

I really feel bad for any clan ran by you, as I find you to be a relatively appalling human being. And yes, Im going to insult you more after crushing you because you deserve it for being such an ass.

46 66
  • 26 Apr '19
 EvieEternal

@EvieEternal said:

@KilaBaine said:

I believe YOU are the only one screeching bullshit with all of your 28 posts.... and we are all enjoying it.

Nah mate, Im only to happy to tear your random slapdash garbage to shreds.

guipvgh

46 66
  • 26 Apr '19
 EvieEternal

@Lincs said:

@EvieEternal said:

Im glad to hear that, and thank you for the welcome. I was not expecting this kind of just like...random anger. There is definitely a part of me that hopes these people will be banned though? Like I dont want to get matched with them :/

Imo, people have been a lot more civil in here than I thought they would be. As for banning them, that'd be pointless censorship - not really very cash money of the mods/devs. People should be allowed to express their opinions on game-related matters without worrying about crossing some invisible line and getting disappeared. Ideally, you and Retsnom could have some rational discourse about this, agree to disagree, and move on.

A lot more civil than you thought? How is 'lol transes kill themselves' expressing their opinions on game related matters lmao. Whats a less civil discourse than this? Someone screeching the N word over and over again? I think we should aim higher than that.

Knight 445 1074
  • 26 Apr '19
 Knight Nicholas

@EvieEternal said:

@Knight Nicholas said:

Imagine being this disingenuous.

Ah fuck u rite, guess I've gotta see myself out now

1908 1995
  • 26 Apr '19
 SWSeriousMike

Why are you even talking about transgender? I thought you wanted "lady knights" in the game. That's a player model issue - not a gender issue.
And devs expressed their intent to include female avatars.

The game is all about killing not about getting to know each other and debating sensitive philosophical matters in the midst of combat.

46 66
  • 26 Apr '19
 EvieEternal

@SWSeriousMike said:
Why are you even talking about transgender? I thought you wanted "lady knights" in the game. That's a player model issue - not a gender issue.
And devs expressed their intent to include female avatars.

The game is all about killing not about getting to know each other and debating sensitive philosophical matters in the midst of combat.

Oh I agree 100 percent, I had no idea this would become a random trans bashing haven but it reflects extremely poorly on the community. I’m just here now because shitstomping and insulting people who suck is fun. I’ve already got my answer, and I look forward to Mondays slaughterfest!