Mordhau

TTK feels a bit too fast.

4 1
  • 22 Apr
 StoneCold

About TTK or TTD, if dev increase TTK,it will let us have enough reaction to face the enemy or even more than 2 enemies.Personally, I think that TTK should be higher enough to let you react ,but it can't be much higher, otherwise it will be like a sponge. Currently watching YouTube Video, I think TTK is too fast.I hope to find a sense of accomplishment in this game instead of too much frustration. I am not afraid of death, but I am afraid that I will not be able to react enough and then be killed.

Knight 1383 3152

if anything TTK is too long.

4 1
  • 22 Apr
 StoneCold

This game takes a fair bit of skill out of the whole thing that i trust!
But If I encounter more than 2 enemies at the same time, I hope to have more reaction time or health to deal with them. I don't want to get 1 hit and then die.

18 37

but it works both ways, they'll take longer to die too, making it more likely that you yourself will eventually get killed.

Empress 359 850
  • 22 Apr
 Soulcatcher

It's supposed to be difficult to kill multiple opponents. It's not supposed to be easy, or something you can do whilst making a few minor mistakes.

You're supposed to be at a disadvantage when encountering two or more enemies with just you on your lonesome.

You're gonna get mowed down in a couple hits from them.

You don't need some mechanic to make it easier

1. Stick with your team or allies
  2. Fight them off with nothing but your own skill
Knight 334 777
529 278

,_, it's a medieval combat game..... if anything most weapons should 1 shot you :P You want to smack the living shit out of someone ( who is also probably parrying half your attacks) before they actually die? Already too many rpgs, mobas, and battle games are like that.

529 278

@StoneCold said:
This game takes a fair bit of skill out of the whole thing that i trust!
But If I encounter more than 2 enemies at the same time, I hope to have more reaction time or health to deal with them. I don't want to get 1 hit and then die.

But you can kill THEM in 1 hit too.... the higher the ttk is the LESS of a chance you have when outnumbered, because then it's just DPS.

162 124

theres already plans with 1vx mechanics, their bringing back active parry with adjustments

Knight 685 1851

They recently buffed the damage of a lot of weapons. It's kinda true that we die very quickly regardless of the armor tier.

Knight 334 777
  • 23 Apr
 AngelEyes

@ÐMontyleGueux said:
They recently buffed the damage of a lot of weapons. It's kinda true that we die very quickly regardless of the armor tier.

You’re right and that’s a case by case basis not a general up % of overall ttk.

4 1
  • 23 Apr
 StoneCold

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

Oh shit....This is the worst thing I have ever heard in 2019.

Knight 334 777
  • 23 Apr
 AngelEyes

You should expand your horizons

Knight 31 79
  • 23 Apr
 λdambomb

If you don't want to be 1-shot then just wear more armor. It definitely isn't always 1-shot unless you are wear very little armor.

529 278

Omg it's medieval combat, not Guild Wars 3. you are SUPPOSED to fucking die :P ( this will be easier for YOU to kill THEM too, don't you get it?)

I can't stand all of these high ttk battle rpg things where you face roll the keyboard for 5 minutes before someone dies. Go play literally any other game that isn't a FPS.