Mordhau releases on April 29th 2019

305 836
  • 23 Apr
 SK.Edam

@Rattsknecht said:

@SK.Edam said:

@Stumpy said:
My guess is 6pm -8pm CET

When will user submitted emblems be inclued in the game?
When do we get our gold teeth?
Will i have my Duke title Ingame on Scoreboards, or even ingame at all?

Can we get some more variety on shield customization?
Why is heater shields already worn out in the paint?
Why cant i remove the ugly studs in targe shield?

Why is achievments completed in a match only given to you once the match is finished? Why not instantly? If you complete an achievment then leave server before it's match is finished you won't be rewarded with completion.

i dont accept your guess its to late for me I WANT IT EARLY.

but its literally a fucking monday

do you not have, like, work

i have guard duty on friday and saturday then 4 day off and i woudn't call sitting on a sand dune in a FUCKING HUMVEE FOR 8 HOURS IN 35C WORK sorry i sometimes overreact.

988 6971
  • 23 Apr
 marox — Project Lead

@Stumpy said:
My guess is 6pm -8pm CET

Good estimate, probably around 4-8 PM CET, we're aiming for 6 PM CET.

Depends when they were submitted, things that were submitted really late (like 1 months ago) might not be in, rest should be there on release.

We shipped them silently, but it's possible they're not available yet in the current build (will be by release)

You get the Duke in-game badge/banner (the thing people see when you kill them), but it's not spelled out specifically, it's just a way for us to refer them by.

Why is achievments completed in a match only given to you once the match is finished? Why not instantly? If you complete an achievment then leave server before it's match is finished you won't be rewarded with completion.

Fixed next build

46 490
  • 23 Apr
 lazy

very cool, are the bots fun to fight???

9 22

@lazy
The bots are getting more interesting to fight, still a bit bland atm. They're starting to include things like ducking and speaking to make them feel more interactive and less like mindless drones. They're fun to fight in horde mode, but in their current state they'll definitely get stale. I've seen a few threads that have thrown out good ideas for how they can add variety; I can see horde mode becoming very entertaining once some of the ideas are integrated. There has also been dialogue about opening up bot behavior manipulation once the sdk is released, I think the modding community could do some interesting things if they're able to poke around. I'm sure the influx of new players will create demand for better bots, and that the devs or modding community will eventually deliver.

46 490
  • 23 Apr
 lazy

thanks alot BattlefieldRecapitator!

Conscript 4562 6301
  • 25 Apr
 vanguard

Was the intro of the trailer song inspired by the intro of this music? If so, very gud. If not, very gud too. I was having a brainstroke at work today when I reminded of both songs and thought the trailer song sounded like this

Knight 2266 4083
  • 26 Apr
 Runagate

can't wait to start dragging noobs and then when they get frustrated explaining it all to them

Mercenary 1143 2088

@SK.Edam said:

@Rattsknecht said:

@SK.Edam said:

@Stumpy said:
My guess is 6pm -8pm CET

Can we get some more variety on shield customization?
Why is heater shields already worn out in the paint?
Why cant i remove the ugly studs in targe shield?

i dont accept your guess its to late for me I WANT IT EARLY.

but its literally a fucking monday

do you not have, like, work

i have guard duty

My cousin is out playing Mordhau... and what do I get?

Baron 19 31
  • 26 Apr
 FishBazooka

Will we keep progress in beta or will there be a reset on release day?

Duchess 6885 9857
Duke 507 1198
3 11
  • 27 Apr
 Kick

Joined these forums in 2016 to show some love after their first teaser. Now I am here 2 days before release :) Never thought this day would come!

Thanks @devs for your dedication to this game <3

Duke 5501 13138
  • 27 Apr
 Jax — Community Manager

:))))

15 21
  • 28 Apr
 Midnight19

i haven't been this hyped for a release since Fallout 4 back in 2015, (those were the days before i learned to not get excited)

1 3
  • 28 Apr
 ChimpSlap

prepare yourselves m'lords

Empress 380 890
  • 28 Apr
 Soulcatcher

Unbelievably hyped right now

Baron 19 31
  • 28 Apr
 FishBazooka

Hey so it looks live right now for those of us can play atm. There was a 4.5 gb patch and a wipe. So... is this the final build? I'm playing right now! I think we get to keep everything now correct? Sounds like we get a head start

367 341
  • 28 Apr
 Peacerer

4.2 GB update while developers are to ignorrant to even bother with a patch note.

Baron 77 77
  • 28 Apr
 MasterM19

fecking Steam and their "we will start the update like 4 a.m. so fuck your internet". I could've downloaded it already.