Mordhau

Mordhau releases on April 29th 2019

Knight 54 52
  • 18 Apr
 Kobilic

Hurrah! do we get to test release patch before official release?
or will it be as exciting for us as for the new mercenaries?

1 0
  • 18 Apr
 Super

I can't believe this, it is actually happening.
Looking forward for this game <3

Duke 5483 13094
  • 18 Apr
 Jax — Community Manager

there should be an update before release

1 0
  • 18 Apr
 xprimental

Yeeeee boi uploading 13000226_1704901099750380_2686997998075439307_n.jpg

Conscript 4546 6279
  • 18 Apr
 vanguard

Holy fucking shit, I have the beta and I still got hyped by this trailer, very well done! Awesome trailer, there is no way someone watches it and goes "meh", you guys are selling the game and the idea behind it really well with this imo. Was it your work Jax? I remember that you did some of the older videos isn't it

The music dev, 10/10 job comrade absolute good work you are doing here tbh you should really be proud of your creation!

Knight 651 994
  • 18 Apr
 VampireDuck

Wow, the time is actually near for when Mordhau releases. It has been amazing watching this game evolve into what it is now, there may still be a few things that need sorting out but what you have created is truly something you should be proud of.

Thank you Triternion for bringing this masterpiece to us!

PS. great trailer by Trix as expected :)

Knight 1815 2219
  • 18 Apr
 Void

Release at the end of the month. These are the happiest news. Such a great milestone.
Being part of the alpha and beta was an amazing experience. Can't wait to move forward with all you.

The trailer is fantastic! It shows the game in all it's glory.

@vanguard said:
Holy fucking shit, I have the beta and I still got hyped by this trailer, very well done! Awesome trailer, there is no way someone watches it and goes "meh", you guys are selling the game and the idea behind it really well with this imo. Was it your work Jax? I remember that you did some of the older videos isn't it

The music dev, 10/10 job comrade absolute good work you are doing here tbh you should really be proud of your creation!

Vanguard, the trailer was made by Trix and the music is made by Attallas a composer that has an ongoing collaboration with Trix (he made music for many of his videos).

Conscript 4546 6279
  • 18 Apr
 vanguard

10/10 job, both from Trix and Attallas! Really impressive stuff imo

Baron 135 243
  • 19 Apr
 EvilSuD

I cant wait for new players to experiences the greatness that is Mordhau

Baron 36 345
  • 19 Apr
 Trix

Here's hoping release goes smoothly!

Sellsword 11 9

Will there be a reset?

18 24

This trailer rebuild my destroyed cathedral

Mercenary 1122 2057

I can't wait to finally get on this with my old chivalry buds that missed the Kickstarter. Trailer looks cool, I think the normies will like the slow motions clashes and chambers, decaps and such. Hope the game becomes a big success!

Mercenary 2188 3902

Surrender Emote opportunity missed at the end of clip.. 0/10 bAD gAeM, nO DObL K.o 2

Knew something was up when the site wasn't reachable last night !

Knight 925 2541
  • 19 Apr
 Pred

No lookdown morph feints in the trailer?

giphy.gif

Knight 685 1852

Well gentlemen, this has been a pleasure spending 1.5 years with the same few players. Good bye fellow alpha boys, may we meet again amongs the tides of the release crowd.

Baron 36 345
  • 19 Apr
 Trix

@EruTheTeapot said:
Surrender Emote opportunity missed at the end of clip.. 0/10 bAD gAeM, nO DObL K.o 2

We filmed it using that emote but it didn't come in fast enough for the take that made the final cut. The other takes didn't have as good timing/camera work.

Another little bit of trivia is that every time we reset that Taiga eveningstar part for another take, Crush just seemed to love to take a victory lap around the entire map causing all sorts of shenanigans. So while everyone might think the game has been delayed for silly reasons such as 'optimisations', 'balance' and 'content', the real reason is because Crush just loves his Mordhau cardio.

9 2
  • 19 Apr
 McFordisch

Played chiv today. I left because these ballerina's spining around. I was never so hyped for a Monday.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TestyEmptyGraysquirrel-mobile.mp4

Knight 468 911
  • 19 Apr
 wierHL

I wasn't the most active during the alpha but I must say it's been a delight. I look forward to bumping into EU testers every so often.

1326 3839

alright celebrating the day Saigon fell real classy