Mordhau

NA Beta Duel Tournament

Count 1458 937

Pc died, but am still planning to host NA tourney. Please feel free to comment and I’ll send you a link to the tournament hub. Last weekend of April.

Saturday, April 27th is the day I am planning for the tournament. Final day to sign up is on 22nd of April.
Current bans: Evening Star, Shields, ranged/throwing daggers/throwing axes/firebombs/smoke with the exception of a throw-able secondary(knife, short sword, etc.) weapon (same as the EU tourney)
Unless Crush/Triternion you wish to sponsor tournament.

Prize will be 1 free copy of Mordhau for the winner upon release. (I can't afford much more than that, but you will hold region title and props)

I will be participating. I’d like to invite Nikosawa to stream from EU and Nacho from AU. You were very professional and I enjoyed your stream if you are both up for it.

VQ and Moorlanders are all invited to play in the NA duel tournament.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HWOt35ZLqoE36QU0YMKycGWBdYnVKPCgha7AthgYNdU/edit?usp=sharing

Now for NA I need your votes on the matter of what time and if to keep regions separate until the final 3.

What time works best (plan for a 2 hour event)
Region based or all in central?
Knight 610 1092
  • 13 Apr
 Uncy

I want to join your tournament im 100% american

Count 1458 937

Welcome my Immigrant brethren!

Duke 986 1381
  • 14 Apr
 PadanFain

What's VQ?

Count 1458 937

Vanquish.
What's a Mack Daddy?

Sellsword 595 1948
  • 14 Apr
 Goof

An estimated 160 million Americans are either obese or overweight. Nearly three-quarters of American men and more than 60% of women are obese or overweight. These are also major challenges for America's children – nearly 30% of boys and girls under age 20 are either obese or overweight, up from 19% in 1980.

Duke 5429 12612
  • 14 Apr
 Jax — Community Manager

@Goof said:
An estimated 160 million Americans are either obese or overweight. Nearly three-quarters of American men and more than 60% of women are obese or overweight. These are also major challenges for America's children – nearly 30% of boys and girls under age 20 are either obese or overweight, up from 19% in 1980.

overweight in that is defined as 25% fat BMI or whatever

0db7a8f848e42dc4b599bf3f5302a894

data on wikipedia, sourced from WHO (world health organization)
http://www.who.int/topics/obesity/en/

43 94

@Goof said:

Troubling news and a nation tragedy imo

Count 1458 937

@Goof said:

are you signing up for the tournament? or just off topic?

Knight 610 1092
  • 15 Apr
 Uncy

@Lord Commander Guts said:

@Goof said:

are you signing up for the tournament? or just off topic?

Im still waiting for link man

Knight 695 2876
  • 15 Apr
 Mittsies

where is the server gonna be hosted? (West, East, or Central)
or are you gonna have 3 different tournaments, one for each area?

Count 1458 937

If we can get at least 8 players per region (west, central, east) I'll see if I can borrow VQ's East and Central. And I'll reach out to Baron to see if we can borrow the Moorlander West.

Duke 986 1381
  • 15 Apr
 PadanFain

I'll only play in the duel tourney if u allow crossbows

Baron 495 1372

You're welcome to it Lord Commander Guts, PM if you'd like to password it, etc. Can re-name for the event.

Count 1458 937

@PadanFain said:
I'll only play in the duel tourney if u allow crossbows

I might make 3 different tourneys in the future. Range champ, Melee Champ, Jousting champ. ;)

Count 1458 937

Cut off for sign ups 22nd of April.