Mordhau

Oh No

Duchess 6861 9829
  • 5 Apr
 Sir Zombie

100% 2018 btw
But yes i guess we will have to either wait a bit less than 2 months or it will be delayed another month again.

Knight 1269 3804
  • 5 Apr
 Frise

It might be this month, it might be next month, it might be the one after that, it might actually be April! (2020) but end of the month for sure.

5 2
  • 5 Apr
 Lusoctane

I do not know whether this picture is true or not, or when it happened, but I wish there were some official response about this.

Duke 341 973

Alright. How many shirts and mugs do I need to buy from the shop to get this game out this month?

94 216

Marox just put out a statement on the Reddit:

We understand that people are dying to get their hands on the game, and trust me when I say there's nothing we'd like to do more than release it and have it be received well. However, please understand the difference between a release date and some rough estimates given in some comments of some random thread and messages in channels after probing us for more info, potentially some also taken out of context.

Our internal target goal is still April. However, you'll notice that on our Steam page it still says Q2 2019. The reason it says that is that despite our honest intentions, things can end up taking longer than we expect them to, and we won't put an official date that we're not sure of. When we announced our first stress test, we thought we might be able to hit end of March, but that ended up being way too optimistic. The results of the test were not good, and we were forced to go back and polish things up some more. Second stress test a lot of issues were sorted out, but some more remain, and we're working on them day and night. We're making good progress, our "delays" if you want to call them that, are getting progressively shorter.

Duke 341 973

Should have gone Early Access - they'd have the money AND the time they so desperately need.

Knight 254 691

@Ruby Rhoderick said:
Alright. How many shirts and mugs do I need to buy from the shop to get this game out this month?

A pledge of $80,000 USD is required for the game to be released with all its kickstarter goals

324 864
  • 5 Apr
 Xatrian

@ParalyzedTortoise said:
Marox just put out a statement on the Reddit:
things can end up taking longer than we expect them to

It's not "can" it's "will" because it has happened literally every single time with them

Knight 334 777
  • 5 Apr
 AngelEyes

It doesn't help Klean spreads misinformation. He's not huge exposure but the most sizable twitch streamer that plays the game consistently. I just heard him say "I can't wait until Mordhau comes out in a week or two" like come on man. People cling to stuff like that then take it out on the devs.

I'm trying hard not to knock on Klean too hard I like the guy, but he has a track record of baiting dates when he was employed with Battlestate and the whole EFT thing. I don't know why he insists on doing this.

Jax you probably wanna have a chat with your boy.

Knight 614 1111
 Uncy

The problem is - this is totally wrong.

Steam doesnt pay at the end of the month, steam pays by the 30th of the month following sale so for example if they sold something in april, they will have to wait to may for the money.

Knight 1383 3152

mordhau 2016

Duke 2266 4007
  • 6 Apr
 Huggles

@Uncy said:
The problem is - this is totally wrong.

Steam doesnt pay at the end of the month, steam pays by the 30th of the month following sale so for example if they sold something in april, they will have to wait to may for the money.

Ya this makes much more sense. Why would valve make such a shitty policy that is so easily abused, lmao.