Mordhau

Dungeon Escape

Count 1464 952

From my first idea
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/737/gamemode-dungeon-escape/#c1

Now I'm starting concept map. 50% done with play. This is a semi Objective mode. Start with nothing, slowly get better gear. First half is the dungeon to the keep. if I can get some help with blueprints and programming please. You will be able to respawn players, hopefully (similar to l4d mechanic) in "prison cells/cages" at 2 points. Try not to die.

The Cave will be the half way point. and there will be ONE last chance for a player respawn. From here on, there will be minimal guards, between you and the final exit. Infinite Guards will be following you (small groups at a time) So some of you will need to barricade and slow them down long enough, while the others get through traps and obstacles. The Cave will span old mining tunnels to large caverns. with a water cave at the end waiting for you with a boat.

If you want to know some background of story: A Mercenary company rebelled against the Free order, Your men were defeated after being sent to put the traitors down in a skirmish, where they captured what remained of your company. Optional missions Kill the Warden, Executioner, Garrison Commander, Sergeant at arms. (this is all the goal, but might have to leave some stuff out)

DElevel1.JPG
DElevel2.JPGDElevel3.JPGDElevel4.JPG

I may make a part 2, which will consist of being chased through the mountain, Breaking into a small village, stealing mounts and a long chase down the path and forest until you hit friendly territories across a large Bridge. Let me know your thoughts.

Update 2019/07/19**

So I'm starting to build the dungeon on Unreal thanks to Plouplou (you rock!), I'm building the level backwards, from the cave/mine, tomorrow I'll clean it up and finish the castle. Then when ever I can finish it I'll build the dungeon and flesh out the keep. Here is where I'm at now.

mine5.PNG
mine4.PNG
Mine3.PNG
mine2.PNG
mine1.PNG

2019/07/28 update**
Here is what it looks like now. SPOILER ALERT!
https://steemit.com/modding/@mxgstudios/mordhau-dungeon-escape-mod
Obstacle course at the end.
https://youtu.be/7oLj1W7tJtI

Knight 755 3279
  • 31 Mar
 Mittsies

I love prison-break stuff. I could even see this being a type of horde map where the objective is not just to survive, but also progress through a stage and eventually leave the map - sort of like L4D.

Count 1464 952

I have one player who offered to help me programming side, so we shall see if this can indeed fit Dungeon and Cave in one map. Mountain will be its own, because it is loooooong.

Knight 2228 4000
  • 1 Apr
 Runagate

I will not stop saying that I want a skellie zombie slaying gothic edgi grim fantasy coop mode.

With new and original classes such as:
Heavy
Scout
Doktor

and

Sniper

(Really though I might just want something to fill in the void Hellraid left empty)

Duke 754 1200
  • 1 Apr
 Stumpy

I'd love to help, but i have no experience with modding.
When mod support releases i'll make some maps. But i can't do that now because i lack all the mordhau assets and i can't rip their intellectual property.

Conscript 648 1454
Knight 685 1851

@Runagate said:
I will not stop saying that I want a fantasy coop mode.

Already in the making :)

9 22

I can help design assets for the map if you want

Count 1464 952

@Stumpy said:
I'd love to help, but i have no experience with modding.
When mod support releases i'll make some maps. But i can't do that now because i lack all the mordhau assets and i can't rip their intellectual property.

You can still downloard Ue4 for free, make a free acount, then build the blockout BSP's until they finally offer the mod tools.

Count 1464 952

@BattlefieldRecapitator said:
I can help design assets for the map if you want

I will take any and all help. :)

Count 1464 952

Updated* So pumped! Going to need help with spawns and ai.

274 320
  • 20 Jul
 DrGert

Sick dude

124 101

This sounds really cool

Dad Sizzle

64 35

Imagine winning unique gear after completing the dungeon escape.

Count 1464 952

@ShapiroLibtardsDieTwice said:
Imagine winning unique gear after completing the dungeon escape.

that'd be cool, but beyond my abilities.

Count 1464 952

Here is the first 6 hours of it being put together
https://www.youtube.com/embed/x7FHZA3m6Yo