Mordhau

Horse dismemberment

21 25
  • 31 Mar
 Baron

Will it be possible at some point to chop limbs off of horses?
It's not particularly useful but I think it would be cool to be able to slay them just like the other enemies!
Just imagine a horse mounted by a knight riding full speed towards you and you just manage to decapitate the horse while it's charging!
I dunno, it's an idea

Count 1452 3388
  • 31 Mar
 Smokingbobs

This is a bit of an old interview already, so perhaps things have changed in the meantime. I would love to see it in the game because it would add the possibility of amazingly brutal and rewarding encounters with horse riders. Not sure about decapitation on account of realism, but why not.

If there's an animal abuse angle that needs to be considered, there's always to option to disable horse gore on corpses as not to turn the game into a butcher's simulator.

Knight 755 3279
  • 31 Mar
 Mittsies

turn dead horses into glue and make special sticky traps

Knight 1269 3804
  • 31 Mar
 Frise

decapitation is too much but if you could slash at a horse's legs, dismembering them and making the horse and the rider ragdoll, that would be insane

Baron 2357 3387
 Xekratos

@Frise said:
decapitation is too much but if you could slash at a horse's legs, dismembering them and making the horse and the rider ragdoll, that would be insane

Decapitation should be enabled on Executioner's swords, Zwei's and Maybe gs. Other than that I think it shouldn't happen.

Knight 2230 4004
  • 1 Apr
 Runagate

hurs gur

21 25
  • 1 Apr
 Baron

@Smokingbobs said:
https://youtu.be/1aCngZKzOkk?t=387

This is a bit of an old interview already, so perhaps things have changed in the meantime. I would love to see it in the game because it would add the possibility of amazingly brutal and rewarding encounters with horse riders. Not sure about decapitation on account of realism, but why not.

If there's an animal abuse angle that needs to be considered, there's always to option to disable horse gore on corpses as not to turn the game into a butcher's simulator.

Thanks for the intel ^^