Mordhau

Money from bots?

Baron 26 10
  • 26 Mar '19
 DarkLandsknecht

I have really bad internet, so I can't really play online and have a good experience. I love the game so far, but I feel stuck that i can't get money from bots. Maybe give half of what a real player kill can give you? Idk, just saying.

Knight 3137 7316
  • 27 Mar '19
 Punzybobo

Company of Heroes 2 just gives you normal rewards for AI and pvp games, Idk why they wouldn't do it in this game.

Knight 8 5
  • 27 Mar '19
 Imageeknotanerd

I second this. Would be great to get rewards from bots because I'm trash at the game and would also like shiny things. I have 100 hours on the game, 90 of which are in single player.

Count 276 314

I think it’s because they have in mind the fact that farming bots is way easier than playing with players. It’s true but if you’re not good at the game you won’t get much money either tbh haha

Knight 685 1853
  • 27 Mar '19
 ÐMontyleGueux

Playing horde will give you money and xp. It's an entirely pve mode so even with a poor connection you shouldn't do too bad.

Duke 754 1201
  • 27 Mar '19
 Stumpy

so easy to farm bots. I can easily get 30-0 within 5 minutes with bots with a maul.
I could also add 50+ bots then put a little slow mo and destroy them all.
So it's really easy to farm bots and that would not be fair towards other people as that would be the meta to get the xp for the weapons and armor cosmetics you want.

Horde however is a different thing. It's versus bots (coop with other players if you you got internet) so in that case i support bots giving gold and xp but only in horde mode and if the player is not using abusive console commands to gain an advantage.

Baron 26 10
  • 6 Apr '19
 DarkLandsknecht

Yeah, bots should give less money and experience (at least now that they are not that difficult, hopefully the devs figure a way to make them viable opponents), talking maybe half, or even get it down to 10%. just for those with bad connection, or that their computers can't handle too many players at once.

Baron 26 10

Yeah, but I think the money you earn there doesn't add up to your profile's money.

Baron 26 10
  • 6 Apr '19
 DarkLandsknecht

@ÐMontyleGueux said:
Playing horde will give you money and xp. It's an entirely pve mode so even with a poor connection you shouldn't do too bad.
Talking to you. I suck at replying in forums.