Mordhau

Unobtainable Equipment

Knight 39 74

I've run into an issue where there are certain armors that are literally impossible to purchase. To confirm this i made a completely new soldier as shown. Notice how the chainmail is locked, but has no price listed. They also are not completely greyed out like the other locked ones for some reason. When I click them, there is no response or prompt to purchase them. It is a new soldier, so there is no question of me not having enough points and since no price is listed i have no way of knowing if i have enough gold to purchase them. Afaik i cannot purchase these at all. I didn't notice this until today since i only just now wanted to buy one of them. The problem is present in both the lobby and when i'm in a server. I have seen other players with these equipped and said they had no trouble acquiring them. Head and leg gear is also affected by this, one example being the calf guard hosen. I do not know if other players are having this problem or not so please comment if you are having this problem with any equipment.

mordhau glitch.jpg

Knight 697 1611
  • 26 Mar '19
 das

Same problem here, played a few games on my account in my brother's computer and then logged into his mostly untouched account with nothing unlocked. Had the exact same stuff unpurchasable.

Duke 754 1201
  • 26 Mar '19
 Stumpy

I've had same experience with chainmail body. There is other pieces of equipment currently unobtainable aswell but i cant remember from the top of my head. Theres no level requirement, no price.. just locked for no reason.

Knight 2274 4094
  • 26 Mar '19
 Runagate

The unlock system is certainly pretty wonky at the moment. Some things if purchased in-match will only become available once you reconnect or the map switches. Weapons (And weapon parts) purchased in-match also sometimes cannot be spawned with (They can be equipped but you will always respawn wirhout them) for the duration of the match etc.

Never had op's issue though.

132 1228
  • 27 Mar '19
 Maxilatorn — Art

There was a change to the steam backend that doesn't match the setup in the engine, it'll be fixed by next patch.

Duke 754 1201
  • 28 Mar '19
 Stumpy

@Maxilatorn said:
There was a change to the steam backend that doesn't match the setup in the engine, it'll be fixed by next patch.

Ohh Maxi please make sweet love to me

132 1228
  • 29 Mar '19
 Maxilatorn — Art

@Stumpy said:

@Maxilatorn said:

No thank you.

Mercenary 2192 3909
  • 30 Mar '19
 EruTheTeapot

@Maxilatorn said:

@Stumpy said:

@Maxilatorn said:

No thank you.

Oof. Rip Stumpy

Duke 754 1201
132 1228
  • 1 Apr '19
 Maxilatorn — Art

This topic has been closed.