Mordhau

ABSOLUTE HYPE

Conscript 4458 6121
  • 13 Mar
 vanguard

Red Orchestra/Rising Storm like gameplay in a cold war gone hot scenario?

New Order - Blue Monday intensifies

Knight 4975 6571

ooga, werer swurds n bashy stics, seems boring, no atleticisms.

Knight 2029 3656
  • 14 Mar
 Runagate

@vanguard said:

The muzzle flashes look ass but I'm interested because RS style shooter with some weapons that are (Understandably) criminally underrepresented in games.

1082 3385

god finally I love the historical games and all but I really want to see what they can do if you give them a fantasy setting to work with heres hoping for tank v helicopter fights

Conscript 4458 6121
  • 14 Mar
 vanguard

@Humble Staff said:
ooga, werer swurds n bashy stics, seems boring, no atleticisms.

Lots of atleticism fren u run from granades, then run from artillery, then run to hide from fucking G.I. plane thingy shooting u from the sky, then run to objective and die to some bush armed with m16 then u reapeat all this. Very stronk legs

Sometiems u shoot people too which is fun! But usually u can't hit because u ran so much that u very tired and keep heavy breathing so you just die

Such is life in modern war tbh basically run and die to big explosion, I love it

@Runagate said:

@vanguard said:

The muzzle flashes look ass but I'm interested because RS style shooter with some weapons that are (Understandably) criminally underrepresented in games.

I heard its placeholder! This studio gud fren, I belive they will deliver good game tbh

@TombstoneJack said:
god finally I love the historical games and all but I really want to see what they can do if you give them a fantasy setting to work with heres hoping for tank v helicopter fights

True! At least some IFVs I think we will get this time!

Knight 4975 6571

lmao i love you vanguard

Conscript 4458 6121
  • 14 Mar
 vanguard

OwO I love u too comrade!

Git hype for cold war era stuff folks!1!!1 Look how cool those helos look what the fuck