Mordhau

How do I get in on this

2 0

I just need to know what it takes to get alpha or beta access. Will give arm or leg. I just found out about this and this looks 100x better than Chivalry.

30 67

You'll have better luck breaking into the Federal Reserve.

King 2249 2935

You may have to wait till release unfortunately maby few months

Be wary of key sellers they may scam you

2 0

Well then I had some shit timing with finding this game.

Baron 1431 4394
  • 8 Mar
 Lincs

There are very few actual keys remaining, and even if you do find a genuine key it'll probably cost you upwards of two grand at this point. You're much better off waiting the 1 or 2 months left until release - it's coming really soon.

309 759
  • 8 Mar
 Xatrian

The game is supposed to release in Q2 2019 and I believe the devs have stated they're shooting for April. However, there has still been zero testing of the main game modes outside of internal dev testing, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Duke 5327 12034
  • 8 Mar
 Jax — Community Manager

@Reaper_Ruiz said:

You actually have great timing, we're trying to release here very soon, either a couple weeks or a month or two most likely.
No guarantees and all that business but it should be pretty soon™, we're busy wrapping things up.

Knight 33 38
  • 8 Mar
 fmay2123

Will there be another trailer for the game before release?

30 67

@Jax said:

@Reaper_Ruiz said:

You actually have great timing, we're trying to release here very soon, either a couple weeks or a month or two most likely.
No guarantees and all that business but it should be pretty soon™, we're busy wrapping things up.

Please be true!

Sellsword 4806 6080

Yea, shit timing had the poor fellas that came after every legit key had been sold and have known about the game ever since (almost a year and a half i think). You just have to wait a short while, stay tuned!

King 2249 2935

@Jax said:

@Reaper_Ruiz said:

Can we stress test suff or gamemodes with a beta first?

Baron 30 278
  • 8 Mar
 Trix

@fmay2123 said:

Yes. It will be coming very soon™

Knight 724 1895
  • 8 Mar
 Pred

@Jax said:

@Reaper_Ruiz said:

What's the expected timeframe between announcement of release date and the release date? Two weeks minimum? One month minimum?

523 830

Oh did we say release 2019? We meant 2020.

309 759
  • 8 Mar
 Xatrian

couple weeks

doubt.jpg

Baron 1431 4394
  • 8 Mar
 Lincs

@Xatrian said:

couple weeks

doubt.jpg

Hey, relax! Jax said it's only coming in a week or two or three or four or a month or two or three or maybe a week again or maybe three months but also kind of four and a half but maybe just a month or two

Somewhere around there

2 2
  • 11 Mar
 winicius

@Trix said:

@fmay2123 said:

Are you the Trix from youtube?

man, I miss your videos so much.

King 2249 2935

@winicius said:

@Trix said:

@fmay2123 said:

Sadly he quit youtube after being demonitized and almost kicked off for violence on his channel (mordhau gameplay)

30 67
  • 11 Mar
 KineticWolf

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:

@winicius said:

@Trix said:

@fmay2123 said:

Sadly he quit youtube after being demonitized and almost kicked off for violence on his channel (mordhau gameplay)

WHAT? It's a video game... I've never heard of video game players being demonetized. Holy Christ this can't be real?

King 2249 2935

@KineticWolf said:

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:

@winicius said:

@Trix said:

@fmay2123 said:

WHAT? It's a video game... I've never heard of video game players being demonetized. Holy Christ this can't be real?

Community-header-background.png