Mordhau

Inconsistencies with naming characters

16 22
  • 4 Mar '19
 Sushiio

Whenever I try to rename one of my characters it takes me about 10 tries spamming OK before it actually changes. Doubt its just me being retarded.

Nvm i am retarded

edit - After some testing, I can occassionaly name my characters the same thing twice which is what got me confused initially as I already had two characters named Messer, both with capitals. Maybe it would be better in order as to not confuse players for a dialgoue box to pop up alerting the player that the name is taken.

16 22
Duchess 6897 9885
  • 4 Mar '19
 Sir Zombie

Please explain ur failures

Baron 1644 5231
  • 4 Mar '19
 Lincs

haha retard

Knight 2306 4188
  • 4 Mar '19
 Runagate

what a retard lol

Knight 5410 7408
  • 4 Mar '19
 Humble Staff

tard lmao

16 22
  • 4 Mar '19
 Sushiio

Nah basically I didnt realise I had another character named as the one I was trying to rename. But then sometimes I could make duplicates so idfk what was going on. I just got confused :(

1430 2175

@Sushiio said:
Nah basically I didnt realise I had another character named as the one I was trying to rename. But then sometimes I could make duplicates so idfk what was going on. I just got confused :(

This same thing happened to me!

201 403
  • 4 Mar '19
 serbish

if you make a duplicate it will overwrite the character underneath the original which you are duplicating rather than adding one in to the list like when you duplicate from the bottom, if this is what youre confused about.