Mordhau

The Mordhau Games 2, Part 2

Knight 2306 4188
  • 14 Mar '19
 Runagate

@Knight Nicholas said:
Was extremely excited for Runagate to win until he was killed by fall damage. At least now he can run through the gate of heaven (or hell) amirite gamers???

Without your support I don't know if I would have made it as far as I did

Duchess 806 3550
  • 14 Mar '19
 Stouty

only way to take me out was unavoidable explosive cheese, sad

Knight 1269 3811
  • 14 Mar '19
 Frise

@Stouty said:
only way to take me out was unavoidable explosive cheese, sad

get good

Duke 5550 13280
  • 14 Mar '19
 Jax — Community Manager

@Runagate said:

@Knight Nicholas said:
Was extremely excited for Runagate to win until he was killed by fall damage. At least now he can run through the gate of heaven (or hell) amirite gamers???

Without your support I don't know if I would have made it as far as I did

unlike the support of the tree

Knight 2306 4188
  • 14 Mar '19
 Runagate

The tree was defective

Conscript 987 2012
  • 14 Mar '19
 ohshitsorry

I am honored for having a chance to participate, I love you all.

Conscript 987 2012
  • 14 Mar '19
 ohshitsorry

no homo

Knight 5408 7405
  • 14 Mar '19
 Humble Staff

Too late, i'm tracking your IP right now, gonna homo all over your face

Conscript 987 2012
Duke 986 1381
  • 14 Mar '19
 PadanFain

Bodkin you were bloodthirsty in the shitty mordhau games I did while we waited for val to make a new one. Everyone was just taking baths and drinking their own pee but you were just a psycho killing machine.

Baron 2358 3392
  • 14 Mar '19
 Xekratos

Well done boys. Well done. I do think crushed cheesed his victory with badmin hacks but still very good game.

Conscript 987 2012
  • 6 Oct '19
 ohshitsorry

@Lincs said:

COMING SOON...

Two brave young demonslayers, FaffyWaffy and Macikeks, complete a dark pact and are transported to the Underworld to kill the God of Judgement, Seymour himself. On their way, they encounter shadowy figures from Mordhau's past, including ToLazy4Name, CaptainGaymer, Sammy, RebornChief, and more...

in

The Mordhau Games 3: Mord Harder!

when

Count 1476 965

@ohshitsorry said:

@Lincs said:

COMING SOON...

Two brave young demonslayers, FaffyWaffy and Macikeks, complete a dark pact and are transported to the Underworld to kill the God of Judgement, Seymour himself. On their way, they encounter shadowy figures from Mordhau's past, including ToLazy4Name, CaptainGaymer, Sammy, RebornChief, and more...

in

The Mordhau Games 3: Mord Harder!

when

The games have ended.

Count 886 3296
  • 20 Oct '19
 EatAtRedLobster

I'm starting to think whoever hosts the Mordhau Games gets black bagged and reeducated.

Lincs if they force you to make a video remember to blink to us in morse code.

Knight 5408 7405
  • 3
  • 21 Oct '19
 Humble Staff

This shit takes a lot of time to make, don't feel presured Lincs, i don't want you to exiliate yourself from here like Valmirius
We don't want you *

Fuck

We don't want you to exiliate yourself *

Baron 1644 5230
  • 21 Oct '19
 Lincs

@EatAtRedLobster said:
I'm starting to think whoever hosts the Mordhau Games gets black bagged and reeducated.

Lincs if they force you to make a video remember to blink to us in morse code.

Haha what are you talking about? Everything's fine - Let's all calm down here. Probably just got too much on my plate, you know me hahah.

Methinks I'll be able to work on a new games sometime soon. Expect it!

Count 886 3296
  • 21 Oct '19
 EatAtRedLobster

help.png

The capitalization code is clear. We want to help you Lincs. Tell us where they are holding you!

Count 1476 965

Where did Val go? :(

Knight 7768 14326
  • 24 Oct '19
 ToLazy4Name

I'm the one closest to Lincs, i'll go check it out. Pizza Boy is on standby.