Mordhau

females/women "knights" in mordhau, the end.

King 2430 3418

@Psikraut said:

@Runagate said:
As countless other posts (such as one just above) have stated, there will be a clientside toggle for female models.

Is this confirmed or just an idea from the forums?

Idea from the forums, but also remember while it is HEMA based its not full accuracy to not sacrifice gameplay otherise armor would make alot of weapons useless and its not actually set in an exact event of history, just era based armaments,

Devs said if they got time its maby but not big focus but seems like most likely they wont due to similar fears of what would happen if they let people add certain skin colors in game, they know not to trust this weisswurst sausage fest of a community

Knight 2306 4188
  • 12 May '19
 Runagate

Devs have actually confirmed it.

Knight 7768 14326
  • 12 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

@Psikraut said:
When we are doing female warriors because we dont care about history why not add unicorns and flameswords. Its all the same. Fantasy.

yeah dude i'm real concerned about vaginas when i've got cave men unga bungas and triple frying pan tomatoes running around bashing people to death

20 26
  • 12 May '19
 Psikraut

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:
When we are doing female warriors because we dont care about history why not add unicorns and flameswords. Its all the same. Fantasy.

yeah dude i'm real concerned about vaginas when i've got cave men unga bungas and triple frying pan tomatoes running around bashing people to death

Then flameswords and unicorns too right? There are fryingpans in the game so we should throw away all historicity guys. I want ork models and elf models also. There are frying pans so why not orks?

Knight 7768 14326
  • 12 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

Then flameswords and unicorns too right? There are fryingpans in the game so we should throw away all historicity guys. I want ork models and elf models also. There are frying pans so why not orks?

You are confusing authenticity with fantasy. Mordhau is not an authentic medieval experience, but it's not outright fantasy. Women are real, orks and unicorns are not.

20 26
  • 12 May '19
 Psikraut

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

You are confusing authenticity with fantasy. Mordhau is not an authentic medieval experience, but it's not outright fantasy. Women are real, orks and unicorns are not.

Women on medieval battlefields is outright fantasy though. The step to orks and elves is miniscule from there on.

Knight 7768 14326
  • 12 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

Women on medieval battlefields is outright fantasy though. The step to orks and elves is miniscule from there on.

why is your brain this small lmao

20 26
  • 12 May '19
 Psikraut

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

Hurr durr you are dumb. Great argument totaly got me.

1757 1417
  • 12 May '19
 Rergato

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

http://www.medievalists.net/2014/07/ten-medieval-warrior-women/

I bet you also think the Earth is flat, huh.
There’s women fighters in a lot of shitholes around the world, like Iraq for example. When shit goes down and your country is under attack your genitals don’t dictate if you’re going to fight for your life and home.

I made an abomination yesterday, a zweihander dodge man dressed up like the main character from the silly game “Kingdom Hearts”, yellow shoes and all. I could jump around like a fucking cat or a roshawn. I’ve seen even more ridiculous things, and I love it. If you’re looking for medieval simulation, or a “historical game”, this isn’t it 89F5D4E5-F888-4BBA-84EA-909FBEE2D05B.jpeg

20 26
  • 12 May '19
 Psikraut

@Rergato said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

There’s women fighters in a lot of shitholes around the world, like Iraq for example. When shit goes down and your country is under attack your genitals don’t dictate if you’re going to fight for your life and home.

There was a women once who defened her home that means 50% of heavy armored knights with 2-handed weapons were female. Also great logic.

Knight 7768 14326
  • 12 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

I'm sorry, but I can't do anything more than point out that you have a lack of IQ points when you equate women to fantasy. You and I aren't living in the same reality.

20 26
  • 12 May '19
 Psikraut

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

I'm sorry, but I can't do anything more than point out that you have a lack of IQ points when you equate women to fantasy.

Someone with such an high iq as yourself would never just start insulting on a kindergarden level instead of bringing an argument to the table. Sry for speaking up. Such an pleb as myself should never have a voice if it goes against Mr. Professor Progressive here. I am on the wrong side of history right? History ! Ha.

You and I aren't living in the same reality.

Thats seem to be true though.

Knight 7768 14326
Knight 2306 4188
  • 12 May '19
 Runagate

imagine calling lazy "mr. professor progressive"

King 2430 3418
Knight 7768 14326
  • 12 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

It amazes me how these people always default to politics.

political compass 2019.png

20 26
  • 12 May '19
 Psikraut

@ToLazy4Name said:

And what is that weird picture? You want to tell me you are far right and try to imply i am jewish with "these" people? Is this a threat? Just before you wanted to champion the progressive cause. What is it now? I am confused.

Knight 7768 14326
  • 12 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

And what is that weird picture? You want to tell me you are far right and try to imply i am jewish with "these" people? Is this a threat? Just before you wanted to champion the progressive cause. What is it now? I am confused.

what the fuck are you even saying

1757 1417
  • 12 May '19
 Rergato

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

I don’t know if my IQ is too low or yours is too low, doesn’t matter because i just had a brain aneurysm

20 26
  • 12 May '19
 Psikraut

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Psikraut said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

what the fuck are you even saying

Now all of the sudden you arent smart enough to understand me?