Mordhau

females/women "knights" in mordhau, the end.

9 12
 k4far

Community Manager is indeed a progressive banning people for their views so Mordhau Twitter following #Woke community is not unexpected but also disappointing. Females should be an unlockable if you insist they even should be in this game. There is only one relevant gender anyway. This game should remain historically accurate or issue refunds.

I do not want LGBT (mental illness) community subverting Mordhau developers. JAX keep your family friendly ideas to yourself.

9 12
  • 7 May
 k4far

@Xatrian said:
Supporting the ability to choose your sex in a videogame doesn't make you a progressive. If that is your criteria for being extremely left wing, then everyone to the left of Milton Friedman is a progressive.

There were no female knights, minorities nor lgbt on the medieval battlefield back to the kitchen and/or mental asylum.

1403 1467

And another thread bites the dust.

Knight 7646 14035

@k4far said:
Community Manager is indeed a progressive banning people for their views so Mordhau Twitter following #Woke community is not unexpected but also disappointing. Females should be an unlockable if you insist they even should be in this game. There is only one relevant gender anyway. This game should remain historically accurate or issue refunds.

I do not want LGBT (mental illness) community subverting Mordhau developers. JAX keep your family friendly ideas to yourself.

Why do you people insist that they're doing this for political reasons and not simply because they think female characters would be a neat customization option? Jax is former military (won't say what branch for privacy's sake but we all know what it is) and I personally know he's not exactly what you'd call a leftist. Crush is an unga bunga Polak, Marox and Elweaboo are like the European equivalent of the 3rd world, etc. This isn't a team that even looks like they're left-leaning, and especially not one ensconced in SJW politics.

please don't ban me Monsteri i'm not being political i'm arguing for why it's not political

Knight 1269 3804
  • 7 May
 Frise

@SgtTeddybear59 said:
Remember when men could enjoy a game without SJW Incels crying because they don't have woominz being in their game?

Let's avoid the SJW politics entirely. Focus on actual meaningful gameplay.

I've seen 0 people crying angrily on the forum about there not being females. I have been seen an uncountable number of people doing big all-caps angry posts about imaginary SJWs trying to ruin the game.

94 217

the argument to history is irrelevant as you can already do tons of ahistorical shit in game. if shit-throwing peasants beating down knights with their fists makes more sense to you than equally armed and trained knights of 2 different sexes fighting, then you’ve got some serious cognitive dissonance.

also this entire argument doesn’t even need to happen anyways because women will be a toggleable option, so everyone wins.

Knight 5096 6837

Crushed confirmed not long ago that if female models make it into the game, there will be an option to disable them clientside, so yea, people that don't like them wont have to put up with them, simple as that.

Conscript 674 1494

@ToLazy4Name said:
unga bunga Polak

1 12
 Bran34

I remember 10 years ago when nobody would have given a shit one way or the other.

Can we go back to that, please?

Personally, I want female characters. This is fiction, not reality, and it makes no claims to be such. Realism is ultimately at the discretion of the writer of the story, which this game lacks anyway.

Remember when mount and blade had female characters and nobody called that an "SJW Agenda"? I do.

For reference, i thought BFV's depiction of females during ww2 to be following an agenda. This is nothing of the sort.

7 12

Hey, come on! Let's add females to the game!

Because where the heck else I will be able to chop a woman's head off in modern video games!?

12 6
  • 7 May
 Beffagorn

@Humble Staff said:
Crushed confirmed not long ago that if female models make it into the game, there will be an option to disable them clientside, so yea, people that don't like them wont have to put up with them, simple as that.

That's by far the best way to politely tell feminazi and incels to fuck off and stop complaining about everything in a videogame.

3 8

Women? I mean, yeah - fucking why not? I love customization in games and having female shit just opens up options for me to make shit like Brianne from GoT or something.
I think aiming this game to be 'realistic in its depiction of the setting' is pretty unneeded. In fact - I reckon they should go nuts and add all sorts of shit. Add fucking Katanas for ninjabois, throwing stars, whatever.
I think this game would be best letting its hair down and just letting people use it as a canvas to do whatever the fuck they want in terms of customization.

I don't think people really care for this being ultra realistic - I have a Minecraft Steve build myself - and I've seen people with gnome builds, so, why the hell not have females for the sake of it.

1909 961

@Punished_Rhodesian said:
Women? I mean, yeah - fucking why not? I love customization in games and having female shit just opens up options for me to make shit like Brianne from GoT or something.
I think aiming this game to be 'realistic in its depiction of the setting' is pretty unneeded. In fact - I reckon they should go nuts and add all sorts of shit. Add fucking Katanas for ninjabois, throwing stars, whatever.
I think this game would be best letting its hair down and just letting people use it as a canvas to do whatever the fuck they want in terms of customization.

I don't think people really care for this being ultra realistic - I have a Minecraft Steve build myself - and I've seen people with gnome builds, so, why the hell not have females for the sake of it.

Katanas.. KATANAS!!!!

7 12

@Punished_Rhodesian said:

As if it was realistic for even one second with 10th century gear on the same battlefield with 15th century gear

34 19

Yeah, they should be more progressive than Varava, who forget to fill Czech 15 century with a black people.

All we need in this game - Leaping skinny bodies with a Zweihanders. It's not a wrong armor, or weapon... it's much worse visual expirience. But.. if they will looks like Brienne of Tarth ... lets do it.

P.S. You know, we are not talking about the realism of the game. It's about adequacy. Perhaps, from some side, female characters would take root. But spending NOW, or IN GENERAL, human resources, which are not so huge, for IT - is not adequate.

Sellsword 203 244
  • 8 May
 Redeaux

This game is not intended to be 100% realistic. Who cares if they add female player models? No its not realistic, but neither are swords slicing through full plate armor.

20 29

@TokimonatakanimekatKaini said:
As if it was realistic for even one second with 10th century gear on the same battlefield with 15th century gear

18th century gear actually— the Long Swords Deo Volente,

King 2425 3397

@LordLikhus said:
Personally I'm not excited about the prospect of dismembering women in a realistic and gory game. Not very chivalrous.. If they added an option to "hide" female models/voices (make them appear male) that would be best case for me. For me its not a sexist issue but I just find it disturbing.

Whoo boy, your not gonna like my joan of arc loadout or my marie antoinette idea if female mercs happen

Sellsword 203 244
  • 9 May
 Redeaux

(farts)