Mordhau

females/women "knights" in mordhau, the end.

Knight 365 628
  • 12 Apr
 Snake Skin

There's only one gender: Male.

Females exist insofar as deformed men do which by proxy makes them exist by default in the game.

Problem solved. Let us not further this profane talk of "genders".

1081 1716

I thought Joan of Arc was simply a flag bearer and did no fighting but only helped wounded and carried the flag.

Conscript 4546 6279
  • 12 Apr
 vanguard

@Lord Petyr Baelish said:
The whole problem with this debate is that while female knights did infact historically exist (Jeanne d'Arc, Cecília Rozgonyi both fought with a longsword in plate) they were incredibly rare. Their appearance isn't a problem, the problem is that half the battlefield being women makes no sense whatsoever.

Drags doesnt make sense, the armor in the game doesn't make sense, chambering doesn't make sense, morphs doesn't make sense, games doesn't make sense

Half of the battlefied being women isn't a problem, battlefield with only women also isn't a problem tbh, this game isn't even trying to be realistic or anything like it. It just happens that "medieval setting" is a good justification for all the mechanics and gameplay elements.

Conscript 671 1491
  • 13 Apr
 ohshitsorry

Make women lvl 30 unlock, problem solved

Count 3976 8325

@ohshitsorry said:
Make women lvl 30 unlock, problem solved

nah make men level 200 unlock so only the strong may own the title of male

71 83
  • 15 Apr
 50Caliber

I personally have no problem with it for one reason, because this game doesn't claim to be set in an actual historical period. If this was claimed to be set in an actual time in history( take Battlefield V) then I would object. There is nothing wrong with women in games, the problem comes when they claim to be portraying history, but pretend women were heavily involved. Women were absolutely involved in WW2 and medieval combat, but it was incredibly rare. History is important, and we shouldn't be trying to change it to (edit) apeezzzz the whims of a feminazi snowflake.

Mercenary 1117 2037

@50Caliber said:
and we shouldn't be trying to change it to apes the whims of a feminazi snowflake.

facepalm.jpg

Knight 466 909
  • 15 Apr
 wierHL

I blame @Achtung_Krieger for necroing this shit

Baron 1601 5082
  • 16 Apr
 Lincs

when the cursed thread rises from the depths again

71 83
  • 26 Apr
 50Caliber

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@50Caliber said:
and we shouldn't be trying to change it to apes the whims of a feminazi snowflake.

facepalm.jpg

<3 u 2 boo

22 16
  • 28 Apr
 Athos

I dislike playing games where I'm gender locked to female so it makes perfect sense to me that a game like this should have a female option. I hope they add female character options relatively soon after launch.

King 2425 3397

@Athos said:
I dislike playing games where I'm gender locked to female so it makes perfect sense to me that a game like this should have a female option. I hope they add female character options relatively soon after launch.

But same voices please

Sellsword 66 102

Both genders should be available and anyone who says otherwise is wrong, because your dainty incel wrists could not even pick up a dagger without your wrists buckling from your immense weakness so your opinion is not valid. Lets face it, having both genders in the game adds more customization.

Count 3976 8325

@Judas_Iscariot said:
Both genders should be available and anyone who says otherwise is wrong, because your dainty incel wrists could not even pick up a dagger without your wrists buckling from your immense weakness so your opinion is not valid. Lets face it, having both genders in the game adds more customization.

add incel as a third gender

Knight 7633 14008
Baron 2357 3387
  • 6 May
 Xekratos

@ToLazy4Name said:
bark bark

bugle spider.jpg

N A N I

9 2
  • 6 May
 LordLikhus

Personally I'm not excited about the prospect of dismembering women in a realistic and gory game. Not very chivalrous.. If they added an option to "hide" female models/voices (make them appear male) that would be best case for me. For me its not a sexist issue but I just find it disturbing.

9 0

Lets Compromise, you add in female knights (historical accuracy be damned!) and you also add an option ingame that on the client's end that replaces any female knights with male knights. The option can be called Historical Accuracy and could effect multiple things like if for example we added Samurai or Pirates (certain game may coming to mind here), or we added muskets for some reason. The idea is you can appeal to a more diverse audience while not screwing up the historical experience for some people in your playerbase!

Sellsword 203 244
  • 7 May
 Redeaux

lol @ all these nerds
1544798843975.png

3 11

Remember when men could enjoy a game without SJW Incels crying because they don't have woominz being in their game?

Let's avoid the SJW politics entirely. Focus on actual meaningful gameplay.