Mordhau

females/women "knights" in mordhau, the end.

Mercenary 1263 2303
  • 16 Feb '19
 TheKingInTheNorth

Dedicated troll tbh, 5/7. Topic gave me a good laugh unlike the first one.

Knight 2306 4188
  • 16 Feb '19
 Runagate

Perfect score, wow!

Countess 1233 2912
  • 17 Feb '19
 Whisper

Girls arent real

King 2430 3418

@Whisper said:
Girls arent real

But your here right?

Knight 1269 3811
  • 17 Feb '19
 Frise

girls are a lie perpetrated by the jews and history channel to cuck you into submission, you fucking retarded mindwashed liberals

Countess 1233 2912
  • 17 Feb '19
 Whisper

@Frise said:
girls are a lie perpetrated by the jews and history channel to cuck you into submission, you fucking retarded mindwashed liberals

Another libtard owned

Knight 196 414

I want chicks in the game. Ima try to get my girlfriend and female friends to play haha.

King 2430 3418

@Prince Oberyn Martell said:
I want chicks in the game. Ima try to get my girlfriend and female friends to play haha.

But how will you shield them from the community?

Duke 26 33
  • 18 Feb '19
 Argypoo

Maybe spend perk points to become a woman and you get reduced health? That would discourage a lot of people from being them and make it somewhat unviable. OR, if you take the 'peasant' perk, you have the option to switch genders as well?

Knight 18 24
  • 18 Feb '19
 Gluten

@Duguesclin said:
well, I need to repost it since the previous topic is 404 now. This is neither a call to boycott nor a hate thread. It's just a post intended to give a logical explanation and a new light on the "female drama".

femalegate.png

http://archive.is/WrMqi
TL;DR : People don't want females in Mordhau but devs want to add them because they are progressives.

To contradict me you should prove there is the same amount of people that want females in this game in comparison to people that don't. And to make this proper comparison go to MORDHAU Devblog - #3 Customization on youtube (the youtube screens I took are from there). Now ctrl + f "female" or "women", there is 0 comments of people positive about females ! Yet there is far more against as shown in the screens I posted. This proves adding females is just a disadvantage.

Just go play Kingdom Cum instead, so you can fulfill your neckbeard HEMA fantasies (you can even see a girl naked there). Mordhau is not that game.

Mordhau is about going around wearing nothing but a bascinet while smacking people on the head with a wooden mallet and spamming "oh hello".

Mercenary 1263 2303
  • 18 Feb '19
 TheKingInTheNorth

@Gluten said:
Mordhau is about going around wearing nothing but a bascinet while smacking people on the head with a wooden mallet and spamming "oh hello".

muh immersion D:

324 865
  • 18 Feb '19
 Xatrian

@Whisper said:
Girls arent real

omg my favorite streamer!!!!

Baron 1644 5230
Conscript 4564 6302
  • 23 Feb '19
 vanguard

Triternion, this whole situation is actually a bik marketing oportunity lmao

Why are we still here, just to suffer???

Mercenary 1263 2303
  • 23 Feb '19
 TheKingInTheNorth

@vanguard said:
Triternion, this whole situation is actually a bik marketing oportunity lmao

Why are we still here, just to suffer???

I watched this vid yesterday, laughed my ass off at the bit where people destroyed their own property in 'protest'.

Triternion, get on it lol.

Sellsword 792 2351
  • 25 Feb '19
 Goof

Insert witty comment to contribute to the conversation.

Knight 39 74
  • 26 Feb '19
 PureUncutIdeology

it costs literally nothing to just shut the fuck up and not play as a woman in game instead of whining about player choice. I want to make a Valkyrie and your bitching wont stop me. Die mad about it

5 0
  • 10 Apr '19
 Achtung_Krieger

The autism in this thread is strong.

319 417
  • 11 Apr '19
 ChuckJones

If mordhau adds females. We'd be hearing female screams and moans. And they would have to get female voice actors. Unless they get Geach to voice as females,

point is. Adding Females in Mordhau will be fun. Just think about it. Not to mention if the developers wants to add females to Mordhau. We should let them : ). A game should be fun for all who wants to play and have fun.!

114 197

The whole problem with this debate is that while female knights did infact historically exist (Jeanne d'Arc, Cecília Rozgonyi both fought with a longsword in plate) they were incredibly rare. Their appearance isn't a problem, the problem is that half the battlefield being women makes no sense whatsoever.