Mordhau

females/women "knights" in mordhau, the end.

87 272
  • 15 Feb
 chaquator

just imagine caring

Knight 437 1029

Hey excuse me I'd personally like my video game without retarded political debates and political "implications", I kinda play to escape humanity's current nightmare of flawed logic and poor moral compasses.

The point of female characters is simply to add more to Mordhau's character customization- one of the game's biggest features.

Duchess 729 3023
  • 15 Feb
 Stouty

imagine taking a screenshot of your own post on /v/ and using it as "evidence"

you are mentally ill, unironically seek help

65 113
  • 15 Feb
 conny

Imagine if people could discuss ideas without going full identitarian and group non related ideas together. Its fucking ridiculous and doesnt help your cause whatever it might be.

”You dont agree with this so you must be on the evil team reee”

Edit: fuck everyone contributing to this anti-intellectual behavior on all sides of the spectrum anywhere

322 801
  • 15 Feb
 Xatrian

dude the OP started with "females = progressive leftist" lmao

65 113
  • 15 Feb
 conny

Fuck him

65 113
  • 15 Feb
 conny

Not saying he is the only one. But the trend im describing is so widespread, in every social interaction, every media outlet. People dont even realise that they are doing it, its considered normal. Fuck all that, its toxic and controlling. Distracting us from the real problems and making us focus on decoy enemies that probably want to make things better in the same way you do

Knight 1744 2143
  • 15 Feb
 Void

This topic has been closed.

1021 5785
  • 15 Feb
 crushed — Art

This topic has been unclosed.

1021 5785
  • 15 Feb
 crushed — Art

This topic has been moved.

Conscript 434 990
  • 15 Feb
 ohshitsorry

This topic has been unmoved.

Sellsword 4911 6380

@Duguesclin said:
well, I need to repost it since the previous topic is 404 now. This is neither a call to boycott nor a hate thread. It's just a post intended to give a logical explanation and a new light on the "female drama".

femalegate.png

http://archive.is/WrMqi
TL;DR : People don't want females in Mordhau but devs want to add them because they are progressives.

To contradict me you should prove there is the same amount of people that want females in this game in comparison to people that don't. And to make this proper comparison go to MORDHAU Devblog - #3 Customization on youtube (the youtube screens I took are from there). Now ctrl + f "female" or "women", there is 0 comments of people positive about females ! Yet there is far more against as shown in the screens I posted. This proves adding females is just a disadvantage.

So, all of this time absent in the forums since the last female thread you were creating alt accounts in different media to have discussions with yourself and reinforce your points. I gotta give it to you man, that's some serious dedication. If only incels could put their sexual frustration into actual productive activities.

Duchess 6789 9649
  • 15 Feb
 Sir Zombie

That format makes you look like a raving madman m8

Conscript 4430 6014
  • 15 Feb
 vanguard

@ohshitsorry said:
This topic has been unmoved.

I'd vote for u to become moderator tbh

Knight 1124 3219
  • 15 Feb
 Frise

"Look at all these comments of people that don't want females, literally nobody wants females in the game!"

And then shows pictures of reddit comments with dozens of downvotes

1018 3232

we ABSOLUTELY need women in mordhau if I cant be a lady in a long flowing pretty pretty multicolored princess dress maul in hand while standing on a siege tower being pushed towards the castle screaming at the top of my lungs WHERE PATCHIE then then game will flop before its first hotfix

635 1028

@TombstoneJack said:
we ABSOLUTELY need women in mordhau if I cant be a lady in a long flowing pretty pretty multicolored princess dress maul in hand while standing on a siege tower being pushed towards the castle screaming at the top of my lungs WHERE PATCHIE then then game will flop before its first hotfix

Don't forget to add Double KO

King 2280 3104

Bro we arnt knights, while we like the heavily inspired combat and gameplay it still focuses more on being a playable videogame (arguably...) It just adds more customization options to a game of mercenaries cutting through fullplate with swords

Count 3838 8030

@chaquator said:
just imagine caring

Knight 14 21
  • 16 Feb
 woof_raff

Can someone show me where the forum poll showing we don't want female characters is on the image? I missed it originally and I would have loved to have been able to share my opinion in this community-wide consensus.