Mordhau

females/women "knights" in mordhau, the end.

132 39
  • 15 Feb
 Duguesclin

well, I need to repost it since the previous topic is 404 now. This is neither a call to boycott nor a hate thread. It's just a post intended to give a logical explanation and a new light on the "female drama".

femalegate.png

http://archive.is/WrMqi
TL;DR : People don't want females in Mordhau but devs want to add them because they are progressives.

To contradict me you should prove there is the same amount of people that want females in this game in comparison to people that don't. And to make this proper comparison go to MORDHAU Devblog - #3 Customization on youtube (the youtube screens I took are from there). Now ctrl + f "female" or "women", there is 0 comments of people positive about females ! Yet there is far more against as shown in the screens I posted. This proves adding females is just a disadvantage.

322 801
  • 15 Feb
 Xatrian

"Progressives"

do you even know Crush or Jax lmao

132 39
  • 15 Feb
 Duguesclin

@Xatrian said:
"Progressives"

do you even know Crush or Jax lmao

Well, the official Mordhau twitter follow a trans, and that's in it's bio. Have an actual argument to counter that, at least.

322 801
  • 15 Feb
 Xatrian

Business decisions =/= political views, especially one as inane as this

132 39

@Xatrian said:
Business decisions =/= political views, especially one as inane as this

When you choose a progressive public appearance you should expect to be judged according to this, it's now your identity you choose.
Anyway what is worst ? A progressive or someone that is not but sell his ass to progressives ? Someone with progressives, no matter it's heart (no one can see and judge this part) is a progressive.

322 801
  • 15 Feb
 Xatrian

Supporting the ability to choose your sex in a videogame doesn't make you a progressive. If that is your criteria for being extremely left wing, then everyone to the left of Milton Friedman is a progressive.

132 39
  • 15 Feb
 Duguesclin

@Xatrian said:
Supporting the ability to choose your sex in a videogame doesn't make you a progressive. If that is your criteria for being extremely left wing, then everyone to the left of Milton Friedman is a progressive.

You deliberately ignore the first point.
Following a trans in twitter when it's in it's bio with an official account makes you a progressive, period. Officially Mordhau is progressive. And that explain why they want muh equality in their videogame even if no one was happy when women appeared, instead the contrary, as proved in my post.

Knight 1124 3219
  • 15 Feb
 Frise

lmao this guy called Triternion progressives, close this shitpost already

322 801
  • 15 Feb
 Xatrian

you're just saying things that don't make someone a progressive do make someone a progressive, this is stupid lmao

132 39
  • 15 Feb
 Duguesclin

@Frise said:
lmao this guy called Triternion progressives, close this shitpost already

They are, and it's official !
(but if they are nazis in secret, then they are selling their ass, which can be considered worst)

322 801
  • 15 Feb
 Xatrian

the choices are "nazi" and "progressive" holy fuck lmao

132 39
  • 15 Feb
 Duguesclin

@Xatrian said:
you're just saying things that don't make someone a progressive do make someone a progressive, this is stupid lmao

"I follow a trans and a progressive journal but that does not make me a progressive lmao guys" :^) Transexuality is progressive (seems I need to specify this). Also this..., Samantha the sword, seems to be prominent in feminism in sword/hema milieu as one screen shows.

the choices are "nazi" and "progressive" holy fuck lmao

Stop being dishonest because you have no argument. You know I use the word "nazi" as the generic word or slander used to designate everything that is not left wing. And that I use it as an example. The abuse of "lmao" seems to indicate your stress.

322 801
  • 15 Feb
 Xatrian

oh look they follow someone in the HEMA community, I wonder what could possibly have caused them to do that lmao

132 39

@Xatrian said:
oh look they follow someone in the HEMA community, I wonder what could possibly have caused them to do that lmao

Oh look the only one person of the HEMA community they follow is a trans feminist, I wonder what could possibly have caused them to do that LMAO.

322 801
  • 15 Feb
 Xatrian

yes it's a great conspiracy of progressive SJWs, they're going to ruin mordygame by making giant tittymonsters and the evil NEGRO omnipresent and inescapable, cancel your preorders now

132 39
  • 15 Feb
 Duguesclin

@Xatrian said:
yes it's a great conspiracy of progressive SJWs, they're going to ruin mordygame by making giant tittymonsters and the evil NEGRO omnipresent and inescapable, cancel your preorders now

You go mad, I understand. Anyway there is no conspiracy, the only conspiracy is the fact leftists do leftists game, which is logical and not really complicated nor illegal,etc.... Now don't use the "You are racist" rethoric against me or you will only pass as a leftist. I try to love my fellow humans that are blacks as I try with my white fellows. Tittymonsters are not the subject. Also I don't call for boycott, this is a personal decision for people to take.

Baron 2345 3337
  • 15 Feb
 Xekratos

(Looks like I'll have to post this again)
BUT MUH WUMIN.jpg

322 801
  • 15 Feb
 Xatrian

you're not a racist, you're just insane lmao

132 39
  • 15 Feb
 Duguesclin

@Xekratos said:
(Looks like I'll have to post this again)
BUT MUH WUMIN.jpg

More like this :
768226013a727d48ec7d02.jpeg
(Also I admit I'm kinda autistic here since I really wanted to play this game but people that don't want females in this game are not, and they are numerous, as shown in the firsrt pic of the topic).

Conscript 158 388
  • 15 Feb
 Shovonem

People don't say good things about female warriors in Mordhau in the YouTube because it will be there so there's no reason to complain. Although you know what, let's not get into that argument. Create a poll in forum, make simple choices like if we should be able to play as female characters in Mordhau or not. Then we can talk about which one more people want. You're welcome.