Mordhau

(Who, what, when and why) Patchie?

Sellsword 674 2135
  • 11 Feb
 Goof

Everyone wants to know where patchie is.

However, I believe we need to consider who patchie is, what patchie is, when he will grace us with his return and why he insists on depraving us of his splendor.

Edit : I realise that some people ask 'patchie wen'. However, it is more commonly asked 'where patchie'.

Conscript 645 1451
  • 11 Feb
 ohshitsorry

why is this in off topic

Knight 2225 3990
  • 11 Feb
 Runagate

You should also realise that depraved ≠ deprived

Sellsword 674 2135
  • 11 Feb
 Goof

@Runagate said:
You should also realise that depraved ≠ deprived

e6d5eb2548a43bb4c1b3cd48da434bb2.jpeg

Go deprive yourself of oxygen.

Knight 2225 3990
  • 11 Feb
 Runagate

What a depraved comment!

Sellsword 674 2135
  • 12 Feb
 Goof

At some point we may also need to consider the possibility that patchie has never existed.

239 287
  • 12 Feb
 idiotgod

I thought we got like a fully fleshed-out backstory for patchie. What the fuck else do you really need to know, pal? Everyone has their secrets...

1283 3785

we should consult the royal records to learn more about Patchies childhood

Count 3976 8322
Knight 2225 3990
  • 12 Feb
 Runagate

Why are we still here? Just to wait for patchie? Every night, I can feel my firepot… and my maul… even my second firepot. The duels I’ve lost… the lads I’ve lost… won’t stop burning… It’s like they’re all still there. You yeet it, too, don’t you?

Count 3976 8322

@Runagate said:
Why are we still here? Just to wait for patchie? Every night, I can feel my firepot… and my maul… even my second firepot. The duels I’ve lost… the lads I’ve lost… won’t stop burning… It’s like they’re all still there. You yeet it, too, don’t you?

SUCH A LUST FOR PATCHIE
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

239 287
  • 13 Feb
 idiotgod

Why is this meme still here? Just to watch me suffer? Every night, I can see this meme not dying… and Ugandan knuckles… even grape surgery. The laughs I’ve lost… the joy I’ve lost… won’t stop burning… It’s like they’re all still there. You yeet it, too, don’t you?

p.s. fuck the word yeet

Knight 2225 3990
  • 13 Feb
 Runagate

i'm gonna yeet you into the next life if you don't shut your trap

Knight 1814 2218
  • 3 Mar
 Void

@Lincs said:
https://www.houseofnames.com/patchie-family-crest

The Patchie Motto

The motto was originally a war cry or slogan. Mottoes first began to be shown with arms in the 14th and 15th centuries, but were not in general use until the 17th century. Thus the oldest coats of arms generally do not include a motto. Mottoes seldom form part of the grant of arms: Under most heraldic authorities, a motto is an optional component of the coat of arms, and can be added to or changed at will; many families have chosen not to display a motto.

Motto: Ceart laidir a boo
Motto Translation: Might is Right