Mordhau

Cheating

Baron 1502 1953

Screenshot_20190209-133144.png

Void has done Stouty a HUGE favour by closing this topic exposing him as the sad nub he actually is.

But I have so much more to say on the topic, and i'm sire the community does too. So let's all bully Stouty (and not me this time) for being bad.

Baron 1502 1953

I'll get the ball rolling here.

I feel obliged to say a few words on this, because I appear to suck a lot of balls, but also because fuck you Stouty idc if nobody asked for my input.
I always tryhard and care so much about the most cheesy tactics and weapons. I love the game and I'm having fun by just playing with me. However I always try to improve and a good way imo is to play against the worst players I can find.
Stouty is an amazingly gay player and I always enjoy dueling him even though most of
the times I end up dead.
However, allow me to vindicate myself through some elaborate rationalizations.
On this match I had a ping of 60-70, so maybe I was in a slight disadvantage against Stouty who had a ping around 20. I don't know what he uses but I have a 60 hz monitor. The weapon I was using (baxe) is not my main weapon and I don't know how to use it effectively. In fact I rarely use it, but you know, sometimes you just want to try new things and have fun. I main gs and zwei btw.
Fighting against a good longswordman is hard with this ping difference. Lots of instas and insiders. Some attacks were so instant that I didn't have time to react, not even with the parry button pressed down.
Would the outcome be different if I used a loadout that I feel comfortable with and tried a bit more? Most probably not, but maybe I could get some kills. I know this because I can kill him sometimes. Anyway, I hope I wasn't too boring as an opponent.
I don't remember which guys were on the server but I don't think that a very good player was present. Viktorianas is ok but he was memeing as a peasant and the guy with the red outfit was playing for the first time (first day actually).
I'm not saying all this to undermine Stouty. As I said, he is a hot gay player, and out of my league. I admire his skill and I also like him as a person. Like.. like like.
Now, I feel kind of bad for what I'm going to say next and I wasn't sure if I wanted to say it.
Stouty, in the video description you said that you went 150-0 and that you kept a "clean sheet". This is almost true and I say "almost" because each time you died you were leaving the server and immediately rejoined to erase your deaths from the scoreboard. I found it weird then, but when I saw the video you uploaded I understood why you did it. The kill streak had to be perfect for the video. I don't want to give the wrong impression here. This only happened a few times, as far as I remember.
But that is just a small flaw imho. Don't take what I said the wrong way. Keep being great. I'm looking forward to more good fights with you.

Knight 956 2609
  • 9 Feb
 Frise

he look lesbian hah

Knight 105 303
Conscript 308 689
King 2193 2750

Play against the worst players but we haven't fought

Count 3799 7907
Knight 1723 2115
  • 10 Feb
 Void

This was just a misunderstanding and it's over. This thread is unnecessary.

Knight 1723 2115
  • 10 Feb
 Void

This topic has been closed.