A video of some world champs going at it

Pretty entertaining. Seems pretty even

Duke 5483 13091
  • 8 Feb
 Jax — Community Manager

ft10 irl

Knight 5104 6847

Beautifull, amazing.
I cry blood remembering that there isn't a single fucking HEMA school in my country.

Knight 3295 6739
  • 11 Feb
 Bodkin

Same matchup with Matt Easton using Sword/Buckler.

This time LS guy wins by like 1pt or something.

A very entertaining fast-paced fight of Sword/Buckler vs Sword/Dagger. You can see how much extra protection the buckler provides when used properly (i.e. in tandem with the sword and held out to block as many strikes as possible). The buckler guy only hugs it close when attempting to get a "snipe" in

Knight 2245 4031
  • 12 Feb
 Runagate

These videos make me want a one-handed practice sword in mordhau. Perhaps one with arming sword stats.

Mercenary 1122 2053

@Humble Staff said:
Beautifull, amazing.
I cry blood remembering that there isn't a single fucking HEMA school in my country.

Really? Which country is that? HEMA is becoming pretty big worldwide, chances you don't have a club nearby are pretty slim.

Count 3976 8328

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@Humble Staff said:
Beautifull, amazing.

Really? Which country is that? HEMA is becoming pretty big worldwide, chances you don't have a club nearby are pretty slim.

third world

Knight 5104 6847

Argen-fucking-tina

Mercenary 1122 2053

@Humble Staff said:
Argen-fucking-tina

There's only 4 registered ones in your country. It's a big place, but maybe one of them is close? You can check here:

https://www.hemaalliance.com/club-finders/

Knight 5104 6847

Oh look, 2 new ones since last time i checked. All of them including the ones i already knew about at least 600km away from where i live, the shittiest province of the country.
Anyway, last time i heard, the closest one was disolved or at least had run into some wall and dissapeared for a while.
And after all, Argentina is full of half ass, almost scammer martial art schools and without the posibility of checking them myself i have to remain skeptical.
One can dream that some day somehow i will be able to move from where i live or a legit school opens here.

Knight 5104 6847

@Humble Staff said:
Oh look, 2 new ones since last time i checked. All of them including the ones i already knew about at least 600km away from where i live, the shittiest province of the country.
Anyway, last time i heard, the closest one was disolved or at least had run into some wall and dissapeared for a while.
And after all, Argentina is full of half ass, almost scammer martial art schools and without the posibility of checking them myself i have to remain skeptical.
One can dream that some day somehow i will be able to move from where i live or a legit school opens here.

This was a frustration rant a few seconds away from falling asleep lol. Thanks King for showing me this anyway.

Mercenary 1122 2053

@Humble Staff said:

@Humble Staff said:

This was a frustration rant a few seconds away from falling asleep lol. Thanks King for showing me this anyway.

No worries. Hope you find a club someday, HEMA is a wonderful sport/hobby to practise.