Mordhau

Gold armor for alpha players?

635 1029

Gold armor tint for alpha testers?

Golden armor might be obnoxious if available for everyone but gold covered armor was definitely a thing in the medieval era, wouldn't break immersion if some 3000 backers had access to it.

Knight 134 869
Knight 640 1718

I want my purple helmet back.

322 801
  • 1 Feb
 Xatrian

If alpha players are going to get anything, it should be a special emblem, not some gaudy armor. Gaudy armor is for people who gave the developers massive amounts of tendiebux on the kickstarter.

Duchess 6789 9649
  • 1 Feb
 Sir Zombie

Want my fucking gold teeth

635 1029

Tasteful, not gaudy. Like the kind of gold armor worn by some medieval monarchs, not Sun-bright, plasticky or chromey-gold.

Knight 36 93

Gold armors/very decorated armors should be unlockable high level items/skins of the progression system (I hope).
The rewards of the kickstarter were already clearly stated in the kickstarter page.

Knight 523 3306
  • 1 Feb
 rob_owner

wheres my golden teeth

Count 700 2748

I have absolutely zero problem with gold tint customization being "unlocked" for kickstarter donators on release. Combining the Baron and higher kickstarter supporters (not including "Emperor") we have over 700 players at the very LEAST who will already have a gold plated longsword. Not to mention the others who will have gold gloves / helm / etc.

Keeping these facts in mind disabling gold tint for kickstarter supporters seems downright arbitrary and pointless.

It will also likely help general player retention to have the nonexclusive gold tints "shown off" on release as something they can earn through progression.

If, however, this is a suggestion to add an additional gold armor set / tint aside from the already existing customization options I say "Hell no."

Knight 1904 3365
  • 3 Feb
 Runagate

I'd prefer diamond armor,,

Duke 442 1086

Rainbow armor for gays?

4 14

How about instead of gold we could have battle-tested or battle marked like scratch marks on a shield or cuts, scrapes and dents in the armor possibly chips in the weapons

635 1029

There's already Rainbow armor.

18 84
  • 4 Feb
 papagoblin

Where is my Diamond Pickaxe

Empress 213 510

backers should just get what the rewards stated

cant fart around with rewards too much

still heaps to do to improve the actual gameplay tbh

all the aesthetic shit can come afterwards, customization is already great

635 1029

I dont really care so much about backers getting it, I certainly wouldn't use it. But I want gold tinted armor in the game and I want it to be very rare.

Just look at the plethora of historical gold armors already posted in the Armor suggestion thread to see what I mean. Im not asking for plastic chrome gold lego armor pieces that glow in the dark.

Sellsword 558 1811
  • 8 Feb
 Goof

I like the idea of special skins or items, like in Chiv how mods or devs had the peasant skin or the flaming helmet.

Obv I don't want a flaming helmet but something distinguishable and yet subtle.

Like a wooden skin for weapons or a special emblem.

Also most everyone who backed kickstarter should be getting gold teeth but imo who tf is going to see that anyways? Unless they just so happen to be close enough to see it.O05z2X2.gif

Mercenary 2072 3648

How about a golden dick ?
You guys amaze me tons of threads about how "YoU gOt WhAt U paID 4 ?!*11" and yet there are still more of the same.

You got KS rewards, you get supposedly in-game titles and shit. What more do you want ?

635 1029

@EruTheTeapot said:
How about a golden dick ?
You guys amaze me tons of threads about how "YoU gOt WhAt U paID 4 ?!*11" and yet there are still more of the same.

You got KS rewards, you get supposedly in-game titles and shit. What more do you want ?

Umm please re-read my last post.