Mordhau

Arms

Baron 1551 2074

Where are they? the hands look retarded without arms.

Duke 5451 12801
  • 31 Jan
 Jax — Community Manager

below the wrists

Knight 235 661

Question @Jax do you think its possible to make arm cosmetics to become unlocked regardless of torso armor being used. This could lead to some great cosplay. I wanted to make a gladiator with spear target shield no torso with armored arms however they are locked behind tier 3 armor. Perhaps you can make a strap like a device on the torso with an armor point value of one giving the players the ability to equipped all arm cosmetics. The arms don't provide any in the base game only the torso. Second question, will there be battle skirts in the game in the future? Third question, will we see the return of naked legs?
gladiator.jpg

68 117
  • 31 Jan
 conny

@MrGhostTheFlyingFlail said:
. Perhaps you can make a strap like a device on the torso with an armor point value of one giving the players the ability to equipped all arm cosmetics

Yees god please

Knight 685 1846

. Perhaps you can make a strap like a device on the torso with an armor point value of one giving the players the ability to equipped all arm cosmetics

Better have no armor on it, it would be misleading if a bare strip of leather had more protection than peasant clothes.

68 117
  • 31 Jan
 conny

Whatever. That depends on the design, important part is that the harness unlocks arm cosmetics

Knight 528 3363
  • 31 Jan
 rob_owner

you must REALLY think the rayman series is retarded, not only are his hands armless but his feet are legless!!!! there is NOTHING there!!! its just floating hands and FEET!!!!!!!!

and i just checked and his head is neckless!!!! i bet he could swap each of these body parts on a whim, or smell his own butt

Knight 890 2463
  • 31 Jan
 Pred

Please don't let yourcrippledson's extensive track record of low quality feedback and poor ideas cloud your judgement on this. Yes, it would be very nice to see your arms.

Knight 830 1761
  • 31 Jan
 Ulkenstride

Oh look there are your arms! Unnecessarily twisted and deformed!!!! 20181111134638_1.jpg

Baron 1551 2074

@Pred said:
Please don't let yourcrippledson's extensive track record of low quality feedback and poor ideas cloud your judgement on this. Yes, it would be very nice to see your arms.

Show me one comment with 0 hearts and i will delete my account forever.

Duke 5451 12801
  • 1 Feb
 Jax — Community Manager

Question @Jax do you think its possible to make arm cosmetics to become unlocked regardless of torso armor being used. This could lead to some great cosplay. I wanted to make a gladiator with spear target shield no torso with armored arms however they are locked behind tier 3 armor. Perhaps you can make a strap like a device on the torso with an armor point value of one giving the players the ability to equipped all arm cosmetics. The arms don't provide any in the base game only the torso. Second question, will there be battle skirts in the game in the future? Third question, will we see the return of naked legs?

naked legs and things like having armored arms without a torso probably aren't going to make a return, they just look silly

962 1591

@yourcrippledson said:

@Pred said:

Show me one comment with 0 hearts and i will delete my account forever.

Zero likes on this comment.

Knight 235 661

colosseum_fighter.png

just a concept I whipped up

Knight 69 153

@Jax said:
naked legs and things like having armored arms without a torso probably aren't going to make a return, they just look silly

That's just sad. Once you removed Naked legs, it broke all my Roman Legionaries, and now they look disgusting. It has Great RP potential. Many like the ability to do this to their character regardless of whether you may not like it personally.

"They look silly" as an argument can be used to dislike many current cosmetics already.

1068 6072
  • 10 Feb
 crushed — Art

@ArmedSpartan said:
That's just sad. Once you removed Naked legs, it broke all my Roman Legionaries, and now they look disgusting. It has Great RP potential. Many like the ability to do this to their character regardless of whether you may not like it personally.

"They look silly" as an argument can be used to dislike many current cosmetics already.

Naked legs are making a comeback with some new shorts pants option, they're similar to the old ones but now an actual model and look much better/more medieval

Knight 2119 3832
  • 10 Feb
 Runagate

screenshots when

Knight 69 153

@crushed said:
Naked legs are making a comeback with some new shorts pants option, they're similar to the old ones but now an actual model and look much better/more medieval

Thank you! Glad we're getting this option back.

Knight 445 1070

@crushed said:

@ArmedSpartan said:

Could you tell us more about new cosmetic options we can expect in the future?

Duke 59 165
  • 14 Feb
 Lumi

I want full nudity.

Mercenary 1067 1977

@Lumi said:
I want full nudity.

Me too but we're talking about Mordhau right now.