Mordhau

How to 'Git Gud' Soon™ - a Mordhau Guide

Count 447 1180
  • 31 Jan
 Hadeus

Greetings Mordhau community,

Ever wanted to learn the dark arts of Mordhau? Search no further....I take it you've become tired of getting abused by players with 1000's of hours in this genre. You may be confused, frustrated, unsure how to get better...perhaps all of the above.

I have toiled many months compiling information gleaned by the Alpha's.
Luckily for you, I have compiled the last 5 years of my melee experience into one guide - full of information from both a practical and competitive persepective - in order to help you get a sense of direction to 'git gud'.
Don't forget to like and subscribe.

I bestow a gift upon the community.

~Enjoy

Capture.PNG

92 302
Duke 477 1172

Shut up Chaq you rancid foaming at the mouth creature

Knight 3018 6937
  • 31 Jan
 Punzybobo

Oh wow, a professional gambler is going to teach people how to be good at the game

Duke 986 1377
  • 31 Jan
 PadanFain

Very nice guide man. Hopefully the salty boys here will read it and learn a thing or two. 😂

Duke 5416 12495
  • 31 Jan
 Jax — Community Manager

good

Baron 35 329
  • 31 Jan
 Trix

Jax told me in DMs to tell you that you smell and that you're bad until you credit me for that jousting image.

Otherwise, good work!

Knight 295 680
  • 31 Jan
 AngelEyes

This is amazing man

Duke 754 1197
  • 28 Mar
 Stumpy

Really good. Thank you for this, i've learned alot.

12 22
  • 30 Mar
 Balerion

Well done Hadeus. I am Ser Arthur Dayne from Killers in Lethal Alliance (I have to specify now because ever since the show came out, that name is all over the place now), from the old AoC days and then Chiv. Ran into Vq often, and love that you all are still around.

I got to admit that one of my biggest disappointments with the Chivalry community is how elitist it came to be. Lots of toxicity in the community, even in the clans I participated in which is why I probably remained clanless in the later days. Its good to see community's here making strides to prepare and help new players with the learning curve. I'm definitely rusty from my Gold Helm Chivalry days where I invested well over 1000 hours, but I'm hoping that Mordhau comes to be a familiar experience. I'm definitely excited to run into all the old Chivalry faces and wish you and Vq all the best! The guide was great by the way!