Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Mordhau "coming soon" Steam store page is now live!

Conscript 76 108
  • 21 Feb '19
 KineticWolf

Does friendly fire do reduced damage? Is there a respawn penalty?

Knight 766 3329
  • 22 Feb '19
 Mittsies

@KineticWolf said:
Does friendly fire do reduced damage?

yeah, I think it's about 50% damage

@KineticWolf said:
Is there a respawn penalty?

there's currently no punishment for teamkilling since it's a small alpha community - an admin will just kick you if you're being a jerk. obviously that will change before the game is released since it will be hard to hand-moderate thousands of players. nothing is confirmed at this point, though.

324 865
  • 22 Feb '19
 Xatrian

I thought friendly fire did 100% damage unless you had friendly on, and then it did 50% damage?

Knight 766 3329
  • 22 Feb '19
 Mittsies

@Xatrian said:
I thought friendly fire did 100% damage unless you had friendly on, and then it did 50% damage?

Just tested it (against a bot, no actual players were harmed). It's 50%, and Friendly Perk brings the reduction up to 75% total.

18 88
  • 22 Feb '19
 papagoblin

@Nameless1 said:
Wow, I didn't expect such big amount of retarded fanboyism. And I mean just those that could actually understand what I said. If that's a representative sample of the community of this game then it's good to know beforehand

To be fair people were only trying to make sense of your statement, to which I still don’t understand what you were trying to say. The only thing I got out of it was that you were just stating the fact you weren’t buying the game, to also which you have basically stated yet again.

Duke 5558 13284
  • 22 Feb '19
 Jax — Community Manager

@Mittsies said:

@Xatrian said:

Just tested it (against a bot, no actual players were harmed). It's 50%, and Friendly Perk brings the reduction up to 75% total.

2 people with friendly stacks as well
Just kidding it doesn't

1 9
  • 26 Feb '19
 Mogg

Cant wait loved chivalry and tis looks so much better!

319 417
  • 2 Mar '19
 ChuckJones

Since this game is launching with Battle Royale, what will be its distinct feature between other Battle Royale games besides looting for armor and supplies?

Knight 3313 6811
  • 2 Mar '19
 Bodkin

Melee combat instead of getting shot in the back of the head from 100m (at least not nearly as easily)

Conscript 76 108
  • 2 Mar '19
 KineticWolf

@ChuckJones said:
Since this game is launching with Battle Royale, what will be its distinct feature between other Battle Royale games besides looting for armor and supplies?

The combat system itself is the only distinct feature it needs, imo. Although I would love to see a squad-mode like Apex Legends, in addition to solo queue.

Count 1476 965

Similiar to Valhall?

1 3
  • 8 Mar '19
 itscoopeinnit

cant wait to find out the release date, i need to book time off work and play it to death \m/

120 164
  • 10 Mar '19
 Toastimus

I'm probably gonna fail my collage application tests because of this game.
It's gonna be worth it.

Baron 1551 2087
  • 11 Mar '19
 yourcrippledson

Why won't it let me give it a bad review? I have hundreds of hours in this game.

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 12 Mar '19
 EruTheTeapot

You will probably get graduated b4 Mordy getz reLeaSed

988 6974
  • 12 Mar '19
 marox — Project Lead

This topic has been closed.