Mordhau

Battle royal....... Really?????????

Knight 675 2710
  • 27 Jan
 Mittsies

OH there's Battle Royale? I thought this game was going to be new and exciting, and not just hop on trending bandwagon of fortnite and pubg, but guess it will just another early access kickstarter indie dev cashgrab scam. this chivalry clone For Honor-wannabe will be dead on arrival, glad I didn't spend $60 on this scamstarter ripping off and feel sorry for everyone who backed it. worst of all there is of course dragging (a exploit) and there will never change because troll developers want broken gameplay.

Baron 697 1267
  • 27 Jan
 NewYariMeta

OH there's Battle Royale? I thought this game was going to be new and exciting, and not just hop on trending bandwagon of fortnite and pubg, but guess it will just another early access kickstarter indie dev cashgrab scam. this chivalry clone For Honor-wannabe will be dead on arrival, glad I didn't spend $60 on this scamstarter ripping off and feel sorry for everyone who backed it. worst of all there is of course dragging (a exploit) and there will never change because troll developers want broken gameplay.

Conscript 434 990
  • 27 Jan
 ohshitsorry

At the end of the day what counts anyway is a player's individual skill at the game, not their gear.

Knight 523 3306
  • 27 Jan
 rob_owner

im going to replace all the blood in giru's body with my piss

Knight 1904 3365
  • 28 Jan
 Runagate

18 84
  • 30 Jan
 papagoblin

OH there's OPEN WORLD SURVIVAL? I thought this game was going to be FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE, and not just hop on trending bandwagon of CHIVALRY MEDIEVAL WARFARE, but guess it will just another early access ETSY.COM indie dev cashgrab scam. this TEAM FORTRESS 2 clone MINECRAFT-wannabe will be dead on arrival, glad I didn't spend 18 PESOS on this GOFUNDME.COM ripping off and feel GOOD for everyone who backed it. BEST of all there is of course T-BAGGING (a exploit) and there will never change because OUR SPIRITUAL LIEGE want EXCELLENT gameplay.

Knight 3176 6391
  • 31 Jan
 Bodkin

Where was this copypasta from? The reddit post?

Duke 442 1086

@Bodkin said:
Where was this copypasta from? The reddit post?

You underestimate this forums autism level

5 0

I think Mordhau did a very good job with their battle royal, usually I despise the fucking things, but taking away a majority of a toxic community, putting it in a medieval setting, and a somewhat balanced game puts a new spin on things.

Somehow, for me anyway, Mordhau did Battle Royal right.