• 9 Mar
 Punzybobo

remove chambers

Mercenary 217 540
  • 10 Mar
 Izıl

@Punzybobo said:
remove chambers

Or at least decrease chamber window now as animations have been worked on/is better since the time the window was increased

Baron 1551 2073

remove chambers

Knight 513 1021

remove chambers lololo

298 874
  • 10 Mar
 Naleaus

Have fun reading stab feints.

Knight 1227 3642
  • 10 Mar
 Frise

@Naleaus said:

Not like it's possible to adjust feint timings.

Baron 1551 2073

@Naleaus said:

Is it currently fun?

Remove chamber.

Knight 1227 3642
  • 11 Mar
 Frise

Imagine thinking the only way to make stab feints reasonable is to give us chambers to crutch read. Imagine lacking that amount of brainpower to think past a single step.

Mercenary 217 540
  • 11 Mar
 Izıl

Stab chamber is the only chamber that make sense over the angular ones

Baron 1551 2073

Screenshot_20190311-140847.png

Sleeps on it, contemplating what he can add to the discussion that hasn't yet been said.
"How can I perfect this comment? How can I make a difference? Removing chambers is such a perfect comment, but it's been done...."
Wakes up,16 hours later, sits up, realizing he's had an epiphany!
"I now know what I must do..."

(Plz no ban... PLEAASE! I'm barely bullying anybody this time! And last time i didn't realize bullying was against the rules since GIRU's still a thing) (plz)

Knight 886 2430
  • 11 Mar
 Pred

Remove flinch in release too and we finally get Chivalry again.

Knight 513 1021
  • 11 Mar
 FaffyШaffy

I added the lolol to make it clear I was joking

298 874
  • 11 Mar
 Naleaus

@Frise said:
Imagine thinking the only way to make stab feints reasonable is to give us chambers to crutch read. Imagine lacking that amount of brainpower to think past a single step.

Imagine thinking stab animations will ever be readable or thinking anything like that will change before release, or that removing chambers altogether will be healthy for a game where they're used as a soft read for feints or to pressure when you don't have initiative. Imagine thinking that making parrying more difficult will lead to enjoyable team combat when parry is already shit to begin with. Imagine having a chin.

Knight 1227 3642
  • 11 Mar
 Frise

Imagine still thinking that the only way to make stabs reasonable is to have a crutch soft read

how balance game?

Baron 1551 2073

Imagine a game where feints were so fucking hated that the entire casual community had a gentlemen's agreement, an uncoded rule, where they just didn't use them, and instead relied on swing manipulation and directional trickery, imagine this community lasted for years. Imagine ignoring all that in favour of making feints the main aspect of combat in Mordhau anyway, then just sticking in a broken, skillless mechanic, where you simply mirror your enemies attack. Imagine actually thinking this fixes anything.

Knight 312 722
  • 12 Mar
 AngelEyes

Just take it easy fellas John Lennon is turning in his grave

Baron 1551 2073

Imagine liking Mordhau. Does anyone actually like this game? How and why?

Duchess 758 3261
  • 12 Mar
 Stouty

time for another hiatus bud

Knight 35 91
  • 12 Mar
 Vegust

I like Mordhau1200px-Smiley.svg.png

Knight 5000 6606

@yourcrippledson said:
Imagine liking Mordhau. Does anyone actually like this game? How and why?

Imagine reaching Radiant Pale Knight levels of trash talking.