Mordhau

GAME CRASH ON START UP - Can't Launch Into Mordhau

2 0
  • 13 Jan
 TRYTE

Hi Fellas, I'm having a bit of an issue getting Mordhau to work currently.

I tried launching the game (haven't had my PC running in a while so haven't played in a while) and as soon as I click launch it doesn't even come up with the loading screen, it just straight up opens the crash report screen where you can send it to the devs.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried installing it on a different drive. Running latest 417.35 drivers for my GTX 1070Ti. I see in the BaseHardware ini file it says driver version 378.92 is suggested so I will try that out. Any other opinions on what I can try to get this running? I built my PC back up again to play this game so I'm kinda bummed out it's not working :(

396 453

Go to you appdata folder (C:\Users\ yourname \AppData) You will have to enable show hidden folders in options to see it. You will see 3 folders (Local, LocalLow, Roaming). Explore them and delete every folder named UnrealEngine or Unreal Engine, there should be a couple of them and then try to start your game and see if it works.

2 0
  • 14 Jan
 TRYTE

@JasonBourne said:
Go to you appdata folder (C:\Users\ yourname \AppData) You will have to enable show hidden folders in options to see it. You will see 3 folders (Local, LocalLow, Roaming). Explore them and delete every folder named UnrealEngine or Unreal Engine, there should be a couple of them and then try to start your game and see if it works.

Nope, unfortunately it didn't work. Anything else I can try?

396 453
  • 15 Jan
 JasonBourne

Do u have any other UE4 engine game ? If yes, try and see if they start up. also u could check the crashlog in Mordhua and send to the devs.

Baron 1551 2083

@TRYTE said:
I built my PC back up again to play this game so I'm kinda bummed out it's not working :(

Meh. You're probably less disappointed this way.

396 453

TRYTE, Ive seen u play, which means that likely u fixed the issue. What was the problem and how did u fix it ?

Knight 7 0

I'm having the same problem I tried what you suggested but it didn't work I did clear out 40 gbs of space so that's a plus

3 0

how can you fix this please help!

2 0

I can play sometimes, but my game crashes way too often

4 0
  • 3 May
 DeanRey

when you connect to the server, the image appears under the textures, and after a while, just disconnect from the server. Never with such did not face, here is a screenshot20190503172438_1.jpg20190503175040_1.jpg20190503184412_1.jpg20190503184444_1.jpg
processor: amd anthol(tm) 2 x4 processor 2.60 ghz
video card: Geforce nvidia 750 ti
RAM: 8GB
windows 7 64
training worked steadily with 45-65 fps
medium-low settings