Mordhau

THANK YOU

Conscript 144 317

Although I have backed for the release version of the game, I have received my key to join the BETA, like I remember asking about some months ago. I don't know when the devs let the release backers play the BETA, but I just randomly checked and I got the key.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Knight 69 152

Beta backers were allowed access back in January of 2018, as far as I remember. You should've paid attention!

Knight 69 152

Besides Beta backers, I believe release backers were allowed in because of triternion's previous "Release date estimates" because when Alpha released, they initially said full release would be in 2018. Since they've been taking more time developing the game, they felt it they'd let the regular release backers in too...(Memories might be fuzzy!)

Conscript 144 317

First Impressions:
Great Soundtrack
Great Menu
Great Customization, I think I've spent an hour in it already.
Combat: Feels Responsive, looks good. My Chivalry Instincts kick in. So far it's amazing
Performance: Runs very smooth, Marox has not joke around when he said he will make this run for competitive standards.
Can't wait for what the future holds

Conscript 144 317

@ArmedSpartan said:
Besides Beta backers, I believe release backers were allowed in because of triternion's previous "Release date estimates" because when Alpha released, they initially said full release would be in 2018. Since they've been taking more time developing the game, they felt it they'd let the regular release backers in too...(Memories might be fuzzy!)

I am a release backer, not a beta backer, and A month or two ago when I checked my account I did not remember having the key given to me, it used to say something along the lines of "Product release TBA" Or something, but I still got it now.

Knight 69 152

@NikolaiLudovik said:
I am a release backer, not a beta backer, and A month or two ago when I checked my account I did not remember having the key given to me, it used to say something along the lines of "Product release TBA" Or something, but I still got it now.

That's why I added a second comment about release backers. But keep in mind, that I might be totally wrong...

Knight 69 152

Ok, I've now found out when release tier backers were let in. It was back in Mid-September.
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/13622/dev-blog-4-road-to-release-and-kickstarter-access/

Conscript 144 317

@ArmedSpartan said:
Ok, I've now found out when release tier backers were let in. It was back in Mid-September.
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/13622/dev-blog-4-road-to-release-and-kickstarter-access/

Yeah, it looks like you are right, I thought that was going to happen some months after that post, but I guess it was better to jump later in the game anyway, the more patches the better for my first impressions.