Mordhau

Beta key contest

Duke 754 1200
  • 10 Jan
 Stumpy

Triternion should host a series of community contests in order to win beta keys. A contest might bring in more people/more media attention perhaps.
A good start would be perhaps writing a mordhau related story, a drawing contest of mordhau related themes, Video creation contest.

What do you guys think?
This could be for non backers, or perhaps everyone so that the backers that did not purchase extra keys can win one to give to a friend.

1 0

I agree! I have been watching this game for so long now. But life has been throwing me a series of ups and down so I have not been able to back or purchase a key when available. Every time I seem to have extra cash well of course no keys or anything. So anyway to be able try and get a key would be clutch for fans that cant keep up. I challenge every dev in a 1v1 in Chivalry (because I don't have this yet obviously) and if I win at least half of the matches they should totally hook it up with a key. Because I would be on this game every chance I got <3

Duchess 6835 9761
  • 11 Jan
 Sir Zombie

Bit difficult for people without the game to create content for it innit

Knight 684 1844

Afaik they can't generate more keys at all. It's been said a lot but they are literally unable to give more keys, not unwilling.

Knight 695 2876
  • 12 Jan
 Mittsies

@Stumpy said:
They have spares.
Here is audio recording of jax offering shroud more keys.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AcceptableThoughtfulYogurtBigBrother?fbclid=IwAR0X8pdNP-apn5e9DqwCt9g-5P3Laoo7YqL4kO__KsmPJoq-GT6MX6lhMzQ

yeah they only give keys to people who matter, aka popular twitch streamers who just found out about the game a couple weeks ago and will probably get sick of it and quit once they're tired of getting sucked off by our lovely community manager.

Knight 1810 2190
  • 12 Jan
 Void

Mittsies, the goal is to reach more people. Shroud's audience learned about Mordhau and many of them got interested. They are potential buyers even if he stops playing after some time.

109 188

A good start would be perhaps writing a mordhau related story

So in order to get a beta key for a game you've never played before, you should write about a story that happened to you while you were playing the game you didn't have a beta key for?

Duke 754 1200
  • 15 Jan
 Stumpy

@Lord Petyr Baelish said:

A good start would be perhaps writing a mordhau related story

So in order to get a beta key for a game you've never played before, you should write about a story that happened to you while you were playing the game you didn't have a beta key for?

Yes. You could if you wanted.

34 6
  • 15 Jan
 AzorAhype

just allow us to buy access to the beta already, its really annoying watching other people get the game handed to them when we have all been patiently waiting for it to get released to the public... it feels like a slap in the face by the devs lol

Baron 133 241
  • 16 Jan
 EvilSuD

@AzorAhype said:
just allow us to buy access to the beta already, its really annoying watching other people get the game handed to them when we have all been patiently waiting for it to get released to the public... it feels like a slap in the face by the devs

They are not allowed to sell anymore keys if they want to be on steam because steam does not allow the sale of anymore keys until they have a store page.