Mordhau

do perk vs secondary weapon

11 43

which is better?

Knight 130 272
  • 9 Jan
 Sir Boring

I'd definitely say perks. A really good player is unlikely to lose their weapon, and they can always pick up more from those they slay.

Knight 691 2840
  • 9 Jan
 Mittsies

in duels or 2v2/3v3 skm: sidearm. if you get out-stammed and have no sidearm, you're basically fucked.
in a big battle gamemode you can just back up when low on stam, so you'll probably get more value out of the perk overall.

Knight 26 82

How bout, maybe you don't have such bad stamina management?

Duke 754 1197
  • 9 Jan
 Stumpy

Doing 3-3-2 and Greatsword will leave you without perks or sidearm. Which is the main setup of most people as we speak.

Knight 673 1793

@Stumpy said:
Doing 3-3-2 and Greatsword will leave you without perks or sidearm. Which is the main setup of most people as we speak.

Not true. You can play 3/3/2 greatsword and have 1 point left for a dagger.

Knight 691 2840
  • 9 Jan
 Mittsies

@Stumpy said:
3-3-2 and Greatsword
main setup of most people

did you mean Bardiche?

Duke 754 1197
  • 9 Jan
 Stumpy

Ah yes, apologies m'lords.. t'was naught but a brainfart.

Duke 5416 12495
  • 10 Jan
 Jax — Community Manager

332 is usually too much armor for my liking, 231 keeps me alive and lets me use nearly any weapon + a sidearm

you can also get really sneaky with sidearms, mostly in duels - morhau/paxe alt mode headshot strike does 60 damage, then chamber-switch to a dagger and stab someone in the face for the remaining 40. super fun

Knight 855 2310
  • 10 Jan
 Pred

@Jax said:
332 is usually too much armor for my liking, 231 keeps me alive and lets me use nearly any weapon + a sidearm

you can also get really sneaky with sidearms, mostly in duels - morhau/paxe alt mode headshot strike does 60 damage, then chamber-switch to a dagger and stab someone in the face for the remaining 40. super fun

Super cheese you mean ;)

The whole tactic is based on dagger's super cool and skill-based feature of people failing to parry it in time.

Baron 1551 2066

@Pred said:

@Jax said:

Super cheese you mean ;)

The whole tactic is based on dagger's super cool and skill-based feature of people failing to parry it in time.

Community manager exploiting instahits on his own community... for shame

Knight 330 703
  • 10 Jan
 wierHL

@yourcrippledson said:
Community manager exploiting instahits on his own community... for shame

What you don't manage your community by breaking physics with polearms?

Duke 5416 12495
  • 10 Jan
 Jax — Community Manager

Lol I get them when they panic parry

Knight 855 2310
  • 10 Jan
 Pred

@Jax said:
Lol I get them when they panic parry

They panic parry and you hit them for free or they don't panic parry so you also hit them for free. AKA the dagger gameplay.

Knight 3216 6541
  • 11 Jan
 Bodkin

AKA obvious salt

11 43
  • 11 Jan
 ShrimpEater

I choose sidearm ths guys

Knight 673 1793

I actually have a dagger as a secondary on every single of my loadout for that reason. It's not that great to use in teamfights or even in 1v1 against good opponents, but as a surprise attack to finish off a critically wounded enemy it's very effective.

Knight 105 272

Mine is 231 with Longsword as Primary and Bastard Sword for secondary and my last point I put in fireproof. I used to only do one of these weapons, but I realize you need a secondary weapon in case you do get disarmed.