• 8 Jan
 ChuckJones

Capes on my knight or guy or gurl
Would be lit
Heres Bonerlords capes
200w (9).gif

Now imagine for Mordhau knights!!

Duke 488 1195

Would love some dev input on this tbh, haven't heard too much discussion on the topic.

68 117
  • 9 Jan
 conny

Probably same problems as with plumes, but if it cant be combined with ”skirts” it might work, atleast in my mind.
Same amount of cloth physic per char yada yada. Would be cool AF if its an expensive cosmetic

324 864
  • 9 Jan
 Xatrian

Slasher - Realistic cloak physics.mp4

Knight 685 1851

As much as I would like to have them in game, I don't think it's a good idea. Given that the cloth physics can be wierd at times, I don't want to be blinded by the cape of my opponent if he moves around too much during a fight.

Conscript 185 472
  • 9 Jan
 Shovonem

I would love to see cape in game.. but it would be nice if cape is only awarded to competitive tournament winners. So it will be rare and when you see a cape in the battlefield you will know that guy is the shit.

1315 3824

capes in any game require a shitload of physics and have a bad habit of being very demanding on resources which is why most games limit cloth physics to skirts and some times hats/hair so id imagine they would love to add them to the game but because of they're high performance cost + wanting this game to be able to runescape 2007 potato it seems very very vury unlikely

212 348

@TombstoneJack said:
capes in any game require a shitload of physics and have a bad habit of being very demanding on resources which is why most games limit cloth physics to skirts and some times hats/hair so id imagine they would love to add them to the game but because of they're high performance cost + wanting this game to be able to runescape 2007 potato it seems very very vury unlikely

there are ps2 games with realistic cloth physics. its really not so bad on performance... its only when you got maybe 8 or more people near eachother that it starts to chug, which is an optimisation issue really

Baron 135 243
King 2425 3397

Can we grab people by the cape?

Knight 105 274
324 864
  • 10 Jan
 Xatrian

jesus christ GoT's choreography is horrendous lmao

Duke 754 1200