Mordhau

DEV Appreciation Thread

Count 449 1186
  • 21 Dec '18
 Hadeus

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

5u5vk354jo521.png

Thank you for your hard work Triternion!

Duke 5473 13074
  • 21 Dec '18
 Jax — Community Manager

big THANKS to you and the community for feedback that is super useful and also some great memes

2369 4810
  • 21 Dec '18
 Maci

fire crush

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 21 Dec '18
 vanguard

Very good devs indeed tbh, soon I'll have half decent internet and will be able to download gaem again.

Gud devs

212 348

where can i find a list of the devs

Count 449 1186
  • 22 Dec '18
 Hadeus

If I screwed any of this information up, please let me know and I will fix it.

Developers
Marox- Project Lead/Lead Dev aka 'Daddy Marox / God'
Elwebbaro- Lead Artist
Dominator- [reclusive] Programmer
Geach3d- Texture/Prop + Environmental Artist
Grator- Weapon Artist
Maxilator- Armor, Weapons, Environmental, Animations, Artist
Vesanus - Level Designer Artist
Crush- Animations + Balance Artist
Spook- UI Design
Neo- Webmaster aka 'The Chosen One'

Content Developers / Community Managers
Jax- Community Manager

Moderators
Gauntlet
Smokingbobs
Monsteri
Void

Knight 37 34
  • 22 Dec '18
 saul_g00dman

wen update tho

Knight 1815 2219
  • 22 Dec '18
 Void

@Hadeus said:

Moderators
Gauntlet
Smokingbobs
Monsteri**

03-15-28-crying.jpg

Knight 755 3279
  • 22 Dec '18
 Mittsies

Every developer I've talked to 1-on-1 either on voice, discord chat, or forum PM, has been absolutely based and seems genuinely excited about working on this project. Mordhau is truly a labor of love made possible only by having developers who are legitimately passionate about the game. The game may never be flawless, but it's already the best game of its genre thanks to these incredible devs.

212 348

crush do your job already

Knight 5096 6836
  • 22 Dec '18
 Humble Staff

@Mittsies said:
Every developer I've talked to 1-on-1 either on voice, discord chat, or forum PM, has been absolutely based and seems genuinely excited about working on this project. Mordhau is truly a labor of love made possible only by having developers who are legitimately passionate about the game. The game may never be flawless, but it's already the best game of its genre thanks to these incredible devs.

This

Duchess 6857 9820
  • 22 Dec '18
 Sir Zombie

@Void said:

@Hadeus said:

Moderators
Gauntlet
Smokingbobs
Monsteri**

03-15-28-crying.jpg

get the hacko
you get the smacko

3234 4258
Knight 30 65
  • 22 Dec '18
 last_apoc

Whenever the Devs speak about the game, their excitement is palpable. I also feel that they speak of the challenges Mordhau faces and their plans for future updates/changes in an honest manner and I really appreciate that.

I believe the Devs are making the best game they possibly can and I applaud them for that. Also, I want to mention that I think it is so damn cool that the Devs are constantly online, playing with the regular player-base.. How cool is it to jump on Mordhau and there's Geach3d getting wrecked by a tomato cosplayer!

Slightly off-topic: I've had this idea for a bit now but I'm not on often enough to catch them all, a video showcasing a solo kill on each Dev individually, I just think that would be neat.

Duke 5473 13074
  • 25 Dec '18
 Jax — Community Manager

>:( pls no kill

Duke 986 1381
  • 26 Dec '18
 PadanFain

@last_apoc said:

Slightly off-topic: I've had this idea for a bit now but I'm not on often enough to catch them all, a video showcasing a solo kill on each Dev individually, I just think that would be neat.

That's a good idea I'll make it eventually

Mercenary 73 70

@Void said:

@Hadeus said:

Moderators
Gauntlet
Smokingbobs
Monsteri**

03-15-28-crying.jpg

why the hell did that make me laugh so hard

Conscript 4546 6277
 vanguard

Since I'm drunk right now I feel tjis is the right opportunity to say how much I honeslty actually value u guys work tbh. Thanks all u devs, what you are doing is amazing, games are great, and I'm glad that peopel like you guys exist, that values quality work more than money. This is a risky hardcore project, and I'm really glad that you folks are taking it really serious, and trying to bring it to mainstream circle without sacrificing what makes this genre great.

Happy 2019 to all u devs, ho´pe it all goes really well, wish I could contribute more to the project but well, such is life. Jax I love u man best community manager/10, I find really cool that you still here with us, answering people and all that, cant wait for release of this project since Frise keeps rekting me left and right, I need more nooby people so I can feel good about my lack of skill

Duke 5473 13074
  • 1 Jan
 Jax — Community Manager

<3

1291 3791

this is basically how I feel about everything here