Mordhau

A few questions for Mordhau Community fanbase

253 280
  • 20 Dec '18
 ChuckJones

On the Forums or Discord.

Who is the best user on the forums and or Discord?

Who is the best moderator?

And Who is the best Mordhau dev on the dev Team?

A few friends I know want to know

Conscript 145 369
  • 20 Dec '18
 Shovonem

Best forum user: Ulkenstride
because he always likes my post.

Best moderator: Monsteri
because I like his accent and he can often match Izil in gamble warfare.

Best Dev: Maxilator
cuz toxic pub archer.

311 766
  • 20 Dec '18
 Xatrian

Best forum user: Humble Staff
I'd put someone else here, but all of the "better" users are no longer around. Humble is really nice so he gets the spot.

Best moderator: SmokingBobs
Is he even still around? I never see him so i'm putting him as the best one.

Best dev: literally anyone other than Crush

Baron 2332 3309
  • 20 Dec '18
 Xekratos

Humble staff, love that boy he's a pure man with a long shaft

Gauntlet, isn't an asshole, actively moderates, cool boy.

Not crushed. Probably Elwebb because he's a good sport and can take the memes.

Knight 1818 3166
  • 20 Dec '18
 Runagate

Smeelio, but he is dead.
So probably Humble Staff

monsteri bärgels :----D

Max because he makes the fashion happen

Mercenary 2047 3579
  • 20 Dec '18
 EruTheTeapot

I was gonna vote for Smeelio too, the legend, the man, the ultimate dude.

2244 4436
  • 20 Dec '18
 Maci

Best forum dude is my boy Dankest!!!

There are no good mods fuck em
Oh maybe Neo could count as a mod? Then Neo!

Best dev definitely Marox much love

Knight 120 371
Baron 2332 3309
  • 22 Dec '18
 Xekratos

Fuck I forgot about Smeelio. What a rad mad lad, A tad sad he turned bad to pad his nads.

Sellsword 4829 6151
  • 22 Dec '18
 Humble Staff

Althought i can point out people i don't like i can't pick favorites, tbh most of the current regulars are funny, good hearted and good intentioned people, some may have a rough edge but that's about it, i love them all. Same with the devs and mods althought i have my reservations about Crushed as a moderator.

As always, i feel honored and humbled that the people i value here have me high up there, especially since in the last year with all the moderation shit i have been slowly developing a rough edge myself. Thanks to all of you, especially to those of you that sticked their head out for me and others when shit went bad
You are high up there too for me.

Conscript 400 912
  • 22 Dec '18
 ohshitsorry

ribbit

Knight 3129 6174
  • 23 Dec '18
 Bodkin

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

Mercenary 960 1727
  • 23 Dec '18
 TheKingInTheNorth

Who is the best user on the forums and or Discord?

Me

Who is the best moderator?

Don't care

And Who is the best Mordhau dev on the dev Team?

I love all of them equally

King 2254 2965

Best forum user: Rattsknecht cuz they make the coolio art stuff

Best discord user: Kiwi & ralsei because they make are super cute when talking to eachother (or renaissance on discord for his armor and weapon posts)

Monsteri probably most active mod on discord and waffles around with us but lets us know not to go too far

Dev question hard, whoever makes all the funny ass gifs in the mordhau emails

8 64
  • 25 Dec '18
 TheFrog

@ohshitsorry said:
ribbit

Ribbit Ribbit.

Knight 2983 6757
  • 29 Dec '18
 Punzybobo

best for umuser: gtrdsgfhjjhghgfdfhvksdtg
best modrator: monster
best dev: maxilatoAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1503643482552.jpg

King 2254 2965

Is that rush Limbaugh?

Baron 1547 2038
  • 29 Dec '18
 yourcrippledson

Frise is a content creator and participates in all important mechanical discussions with valuable input. Plus he often likes my posts.
For none of the above reasons I pick analgrinder as the best forum user. Anal is the most consistent forum member of any forum i've ever seen.

Monstri seems to be on the ball with moderation...

Marox is the chosen one.

Conscript 400 912
  • 29 Dec '18
 ohshitsorry

surviibrother was the best, but fuck survii