Mordhau

Open discussion of the disgraceful Mordhau moderation and the resultant consequences upon our fair community.

302 405
  • 29 Jan
 ChuckJones

Down with furries and bronies

Knight 527 3338
  • 31 Jan
 rob_owner

i joined a furry discord server once and asked them how it was they shaved their assholes. This was a joke because they were furries so it would be counter intuitive to want less fur i'd reckon, unless their avatars were hairless cats or naked mole rats, or a salamander or something, but the asshole of a creature like a dog is awash in a deluge of fur, since the entire creature is covered in fur. They told me real ways they shaved their assholes and I was confused. They banned me, I kept telling them that if their avatars were dogs then they shouldnt eat chocolate and stuff, and showering would be really annoying because you'd be completely covered in fur so more of your body would cling to more water so it would take longer and you'd waste more water and soap, they wouldnt even be able to talk because of different throat muscles, neck muscles, completely different lips and tongues, im baffled every time i talk to an argonian or those cat fucks in an elder scrolls game. they didnt like any of that very much but they must have been super shy since they waited for me to leave before banning me.

King 2305 3163

Why did you join a furry server?

Knight 527 3338
  • 31 Jan
 rob_owner

i thought my joke was hilarious and i wanted to give it to them, to hear it. i dont hate furries or anything, some of my best friends are dogs

Knight 692 2844
  • 1 Feb
 Mittsies

@rob_owner said:
i joined a furry discord server once

Just once, eh?

Baron 1551 2066

What does the Bible say about furries?

Answer: The Bible mentions furries in four different passages. Exodus 22:19 says, “Anyone who has sexual relations with a furry must be put to death.” Leviticus 18:23 declares, “Do not have sexual relations with a furry and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to any furry to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” Leviticus 20:15-16 commands, “If a man has sexual relations with a furry, he must be put to death, and you must kill the furry. If a woman approaches a furry to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the furry. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Deuteronomy 27:21 agrees, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any furry.” From these verses, it is abundantly clear that, according to the Bible, furries are a horrible, unnatural, and abominable sin.

Why are furries condemned so strongly? First, it is an unnatural perversion. Clearly, human beings were designed/intended to mate with other human beings, not animals. In the creation account, none of the animals were “suitable” for Adam (Genesis 2:20). Second, furries represents the ultimate of sexual deviancy. The fact that the furry was to be put to death (Leviticus 20:15-16), despite the fact that it would be “innocent,” indicates how wickedly perverse furries are. Third, and perhaps most importantly, furries essentially deny the uniqueness of humanity which God created in His image (Genesis 1:27). Furries lower humanity to nothing more than an animal, a beast which is unable to distinguish right from wrong, natural from unnatural, love from lust.

The New Testament nowhere mentions furries, but that should not be interpreted as an allowance for furries or a weakening of how strongly God condemns furries. While the Old Testament Law was fulfilled with the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:23-25; Ephesians 2:15), the Law, in most instances, is still a guidepost for what is right or wrong, moral or immoral. Unlike some of the other Old Testament commands, there is nothing in the context of the biblical condemnations of furries that in any way limits the applicability to Israel as a nation or to any particular time period. While the death-penalty aspect of the command does not need to be enforced, the fact that furries are still a horrible, disgusting, perverted, and abominable sin is abundantly clear.

Knight 2520 6646

fucking furries man

1047 5982
  • 2 Feb
 crushed — Art

This topic has been closed.