Mordhau

Open discussion of the disgraceful Mordhau moderation and the resultant consequences upon our fair community.

24 59
  • 29 Nov
 tørfisk

Our resident furry, may God forgive me for typing this foul name, King Fluff-Dragon Sinclair has been a consistent detractor in the quality of my experience with the community.

Firstly, he is a furry. This simply makes him an unsuitable participant in any self-respecting community. His lack of decorum, and, to be candid, humanity (of which has been a question I've kept to myself up until now) is quite abundantly evident if you were to have the disfortune to interact with him.

He has taunted, mocked and aggroed me multiple times. Being the weak and frail creature that he is, this mainly constitutes off-hand passive aggressive comments or actions (i.e. adding reactions to Discord messages) as opposed to direct confrontation. At one point, Sinclair posted a suggestive animated furry image, notifying me with a Discord mention and attempting to solicit sexual services from me, of which I can only assume would be an attempt at sating his furry sexual fetishes.

Of course, I did not react well to this. I had had enough of conducting myself in a reserved manner in my dealings with him, as a token of respect for the other community members despite him going as far to pollute my Steam profile.

Unfortunately, I was kicked from the Discord chatroom for my reaction to Sinclair's relentless toxicity - he was let off with zero ramifications. It appeared clearly to me that this was a blatant act of favouritism on the part of the Mordhau team.

Initially, I gave the moderators the benefit of the doubt. In my mind, they must have misunderstood the circumstances of my communications. After all, I had been a member of the Mordhau community since April of last year. Surely, with my track record as a devoted member of our community I would be free of such mistreatment?

This was not to be, unfortunately. Sinclair had run my reputation through the mud; undeservedly tainting my standing in the eyes of the Mordhau team, and the wider community as a whole.

I rejoined the Discord, hurt, but determined to clear my sullied name - intending to extend an olive branch to the moderators and give them the benefit of the doubt.

I mentioned them in chat, asking for an explanation for their actions in order to glean the necessary information they would need need me to inform them of to aid them in understanding their misdeeds towards me.

I was met with no answer.

I then, more personally, mentioned Monsteri, who up to now I believed to be a very well-grounded and virtuous individual. To my disquisition, Monsteri simply responded by making his account appear to be offline.

Thoroughly hurt by this display of ignorance, I had to bring myself away from my computer in order to compose myself, ensure I would not act in a counter-productive manner. I returned some hours later, downtrodden yet still wishing to clear myself.

Again, I notified Monsteri via a Discord mention. I saw him typing a response to me. Finally, I was being acknowledged and could now continue forth in the effort to clear myself and put this fiasco behind us.

What was Monsteri's reply?

Ignorant, unhelpful, insubstantial. In fact, quite insulting. He simply said he didn't do it and offered no other alternative discourse. It was now that I realised that, in fact, this community has a deep-seated problem. The roots were rotten, and if they were not cured of their decay then the entire tree would perish.

I would like to hear you, the community's, thoughts on this issue. This open letter is not intended to disparage the Mordhau team. I wish them and this community the best, but these problems simply cannot be ignored any longer, lest we will have no Mordhau game worth playing. A game is only as good as its developers. If no action is taken, this rot not curtailed, I truly worry for our future.

Thank you all for reading.

Knight 65 227
  • 29 Nov
 McMercy

We may be looking at the biggest inquiry since the MedievalTube incident

Duchess 590 2361
  • 29 Nov
 Stouty

fuck furries and fuck the janitors

Duchess 590 2361
  • 29 Nov
 Stouty

Imagine walking into a bar with a brightly coloured t-shirt stating "I'M SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO ANIMALS AND THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE I'LL GROOM CHILDREN", you would get thrown out and beaten hopefully. Why should other communities tolerate their grotesque presence? Every part of their online persona is built around being a sexual deviant. We get it bro, you're mentally ill

Knight 2372 5990
  • 29 Nov
 Rattsknecht

good god I love that lute

would bang it anytime

24 59
  • 29 Nov
 tørfisk

@Rattsknecht said:

would bang it anytime

Excuse me. This is not relevant to the discussion at hand. I must request of you to refrain from further derailing the thread. Preferably, it would be best for you to delete this particular post.

Thank you.

Mercenary 178 406
  • 29 Nov
 Izıl

unacceptable bahviour, unmodsteri

Knight 2372 5990
  • 29 Nov
 Rattsknecht

@tørfisk said:

@Rattsknecht said:

would bang it anytime

Excuse me. This is not relevant to the discussion at hand. I must request of you to refrain from further derailing the thread. Preferably, it would be best for you to delete this particular post.

Thank you.

What I posted was but a way to support mr. Stouty's statement on the subject. I must apologize if I failed to make myself clear enough.

24 59
  • 30 Nov
 tørfisk

@Rattsknecht said:

@tørfisk said:

@Rattsknecht said:

would bang it anytime

Thank you.

What I posted was but a way to support mr. Stouty's statement on the subject. I must apologize if I failed to make myself clear enough.

My mistake.

Knight 1590 2560
  • 5 Dec
 Runagate

@tørfisk said:

@Rattsknecht said:

would bang it anytime

Thank you.

penis

203 333

did you or did you not have sexual relations with King Fluff-Dragon Sinclair, asking for a friend.

Knight 1164 2254

TFW I yeeted some spam into general at Crush so he'd ban/kick me, thus giving me a reason to not be there.

also

@Stouty said:
fuck furries

THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT THO