Mordhau

Will there be a kick vote system like Chiv

80 31
  • 30 Nov '18
 Xanatelos

Well excuse me. Yea, they pay for them but its their responsibility to administrate it properly. Clearly the community has spoken up about how abusive they are.

Its literally killing the game!

Automation should be implemented to circumvent this trolly behavior.
Rainbow Six Siege is a good example of automated kick for tking.

Like seriously, these clan types ruin the game for everyone.

324 862
  • 30 Nov '18
 Xatrian

@Xanatelos said:
Well excuse me. Yea, they pay for them but its their responsibility to administrate it properly. Clearly the community has spoken up about how abusive they are.

I don't understand what is so difficult about moving to a different server. There's two circumstances: You're the only one willing to move, or everyone else is too stupid to move. Either you and a small minority are the only ones who care and you want to shit on private servers at the expense of everyone else, or everyone is so idiotic that they can't just click on another server. You're either unjustified in demanding these changes or it's everyone's fault for dealing with it in the first place.

324 862
  • 30 Nov '18
 Xatrian

@Punzybobo said:
Implying the masses are smart enough to make free market capitalism work

There's no reason to bring actual politics into this. We're discussing server management, not overarching philosophy or market forces.

Duke 986 1381
  • 30 Nov '18
 PadanFain

Typical VQ just toxic they have like 1 good admin something Daddy is his name

Knight 25 47
  • 1 Dec '18
 SerJimmy

u can just fix firepots so that they dont work inside spawn...

Knight 685 1845
  • 1 Dec '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

@Xanatelos said:

People who pay for a server have no responsibility to administrate properly, they do what they want with it. It's your choice to be on their server, no one is forcing you to go here. And if you can't because it's the only populated server then there might be a reason why people prefer to play on it.

Knight 695 2884
  • 3 Dec '18
 Mittsies

@PadanFain said:

The only non-toxic member of Vq is Blink. I was told this by Blink himself so I know it's true.

Knight 36 31
  • 4 Dec '18
 saul_g00dman

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@Xanatelos said:

People who pay for a server have no responsibility to administrate properly, they do what they want with it. It's your choice to be on their server, no one is forcing you to go here. And if you can't because it's the only populated server then there might be a reason why people prefer to play on it.

because it has the lowest pingas, thats it.

Knight 93 225
  • 5 Dec '18
 GAYFISH

@Mittsies said:

@PadanFain said:

The only non-toxic member of Vq is Blink. I was told this by Blink himself so I know it's true.

What a meme

Mercenary 35 145

I show you better meme
vq blink.jpg