Mordhau

Females

Mercenary 225 567
  • 10 Nov '18
 Izıl

With the upcoming gender i seriously suggest it to be DLC that should cost about $5. Why? its so little money u can wipe ur ass with 5 dollars and its good exra income for devs + its a bigger chance to maintain majorily male gender in that way for immersion.

24 74
  • 10 Nov '18
 tørfisk

i agree...,,..... video games are our last stronghold as men,,, can't let women ruin this too like they do everything else..,......,..

King 2430 3418

I know this is a shitpost but for those who will read this and legittimently think its a good idea like incells (sorry to half the forum) because if they add females behind a paywal, it will cause an argument of ethics and media backlash tbat will get this game flagged as mysgonistic and ultimately hurt it in sales and playability with less people.

Its either they have to put no females (like chivalry or team fortress 2) or free option to play female in character creation

Personally for the later (besides from favorable for inclusion and more options) due to the ensuing hilarity that will come out of some people playing or roleplaying (perhaps joan of arch getting TK'ed by firepot users)
Long as they don't add in the stupid looking scantly clad armor we see in JRPGs all the time

Mercenary 225 567
  • 10 Nov '18
 Izıl

Im serious 100%, and if the game gets media attention even more people will buy it.

24 74
  • 10 Nov '18
 tørfisk

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:
I know this is a shitpost but for those who will read this and legittimently think its a good idea like incells (sorry to half the forum) because if they add females behind a paywal, it will cause an argument of ethics and media backlash tbat will get this game flagged as mysgonistic and ultimately hurt it in sales and playability with less people.

Its either they have to put no females (like chivalry or team fortress 2) or free option to play female in character creation

Personally for the later (besides from favorable for inclusion and more options) due to the ensuing hilarity that will come out of some people playing or roleplaying (perhaps joan of arch getting TK'ed by firepot users)
Long as they don't add in the stupid looking scantly clad armor we see in JRPGs all the time

uh guys like fighting games...,.. developers taking a stand against the jewish sjw cuck woman inquisition will be handsomely rewarded by the true gamers.,,,,

132 58
  • 10 Nov '18
 Duguesclin

furfag
unironically use the word incells
"mysgonistic"
"lol hilarious, saint joan of arc gets burned"

Beside you being a caricature, people like politically incorrect games, example : Kingdom come delivrance.

• 10 Nov '18
 ohshitsorry
This comment was deleted.
Knight 685 1854
  • 10 Nov '18
 ÐMontyleGueux

"this topic has been moved" incoming.

2428 4936
  • 10 Nov '18
 Maci

I already gave them 400 shekel to play qt warrior girl fuck off
but other than that good idea

24 74
  • 10 Nov '18
 tørfisk

fuck off roleplayer

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 10 Nov '18
 vanguard

@tørfisk said:

uh guys like fighting games...,.. developers taking a stand against the jewish sjw cuck woman inquisition will be handsomely rewarded by the true gamers.,,,,

Oh no, he is retarded this is so sad

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 10 Nov '18
 Sir Zombie

Make women a kickstarter exclusive and then make a new kickstarter where you have to back atleast 1k.

24 74
  • 10 Nov '18
 tørfisk

yh agreed absolute spacker man

mordy devs rly need to crackdown on this level of stupidity

• 11 Nov '18
 tørfisk
This comment was deleted.
Knight 5408 7405
  • 11 Nov '18
 Humble Staff

@tørfisk said:
will be handsomely rewarded by the true gamers.,,,,

Oh but if we include women in the game female gamers will reward us with sex.
...Right?

24 74
  • 11 Nov '18
 tørfisk

there are no female gamers...,... do you really think women have the mental capacity demanded by gaming?....,... come on kid

Knight 253 546
  • 11 Nov '18
 Gauntlet

This topic has been moved.

Mercenary 225 567
  • 11 Nov '18
 Izıl

Why do you move this thread to off-topic when its about an upcoming feature to the game and a suggestion to make devs earn money?

King 2430 3418

@Izıl said:
Why do you move this thread to off-topic when its about an upcoming feature to the game and a suggestion to make devs earn money?

Because it turns into whatever the hell 4chan teir shitpost thread it became above,

Similar to what happens whenever you guys open a political thread, but yeah might as well just not put females in mordhau if its gonna make this much bs, and a paywall will only seem like a bad game company cash grab while getting social backlash by people who already arnt gonna play it but rather spend their time trying to shut it down

King 2430 3418

@Duguesclin said:

furfag
unironically use the word incells
"mysgonistic"
"lol hilarious, saint joan of arc gets burned"

Beside you being a caricature, people like politically incorrect games, example : Kingdom come delivrance.

KCD was just a historically accurate game rather than anything trying to go "take that libtards"

Besides i said also the option to just not make female models like tf2 or chiv mw

And did you read my post? Or just saw words that trigger you and auto respond to it? When i said the word "mysgonistic" it was to say if female character option is placed behind a paywall it will get negative attention by sjws and media, ultimately giving more trouble than it's worth