Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Mordhau Development Updates

Mercenary 1263 2303
Knight 1269 3811
  • 31 Dec '18
 Frise

LOL! is the meme letter! B amirite gamers

Knight 3153 7400
  • 31 Dec '18
 Punzybobo

i am meme king, i now declare the letter 7 to be meme

  • 1 Jan '19
 Moses
This comment was deleted.
6 18

@chaquator its the total truth :)

I read somewhere "release early 2019"
Checked steam store... not visible yet ^^

  • 1 Jan '19
 Moses
This comment was deleted.
Baron 1647 5234
239 289
  • 2 Jan '19
 idiotgod

@ŞŧѦЯŞēėđş said:
@chaquator its the total truth :)

I read somewhere "release early 2019"
Checked steam store... not visible yet ^^

Ya wtf I thought they just moved it from Dec 31st to Jan 1st so it would land on a Tuesday. No release... wtf?

  • 3 Jan '19
 Swaginator
This comment was deleted.
  • 5 Jan '19
 Stumpy
This comment was deleted.
  • 8 Jan '19
 Thebadperson
This comment was deleted.
11 14
  • 8 Jan '19
 Fr_067Alph

@idiotgod said:

@ŞŧѦЯŞēėđş said:
@chaquator its the total truth :)

I read somewhere "release early 2019"
Checked steam store... not visible yet ^^

Ya wtf I thought they just moved it from Dec 31st to Jan 1st so it would land on a Tuesday. No release... wtf?

If it's really coming out in Q1 2019, they have 'til March

14 9
  • 8 Jan '19
 spoopbeats

Will polearm strikes do less damage at close range, since you'd only be hitting with the pole?

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 8 Jan '19
 Sir Zombie

@spoopbeats said:
Will polearm strikes do less damage at close range, since you'd only be hitting with the pole?

no

Duke 5558 13284
  • 8 Jan '19
 Jax — Community Manager

@Sir Zombie said:

@spoopbeats said:
Will polearm strikes do less damage at close range, since you'd only be hitting with the pole?

no

and the reason for this is that you simply don't have the amount of control using a mouse and keyboard to estimate the range and hit someone. IRL you could alter the way you swing, or the way you're standing to ensure that you would actually hit with the ouchy part. This simply isn't the case when you're limited to a few buttons

Knight 2307 4188
  • 9 Jan '19
 Runagate

Except if you play Exanima™ i.e. a Superior Game

14 9
  • 9 Jan '19
 spoopbeats

that's true, maybe they can just decrease the damage at really close range? i feel like polearms don't have that much difference to a greatsword

Knight 2307 4188
  • 9 Jan '19
 Runagate

Luckily I was not serious about my silly comment. It'd feel very weird, inconsistent and honestlh wouldn't work for Mordhau.

Knight 3313 6811
  • 9 Jan '19
 Bodkin

@spoopbeats said:
that's true, maybe they can just decrease the damage at really close range? i feel like polearms don't have that much difference to a greatsword

A sword would be shit in facehug range too.

Only good weapon for that would be a punch or a dagger

Knight 260 706

Any Updates to show for @marox @jax. The thread is turning into a memefest with no real information being provided in regards to the current development of mordhau by which the thread was created in the first place.