Mordhau

re:Rule 11

Knight 1269 3804
  • 25 Oct '18
 Frise

remember when giru tried to bury Squeako's thread in shitposts so that nobody would care, and when that failed he faked a racist message by Squeako, and then tried to claim that he never threatened to dox, and then got his boyfriend to delete the whole thread, and then tried to pretend like he wasn't upset

Mercenary 224 559
  • 25 Oct '18
 Izıl

Frise want me to put curse on you? i only need a picture of you to read your energy signature to make it

Dont wanna fuck with voodoo bro

Knight 292 904
  • 26 Oct '18
 GIRUGIRU

Screenshot_20181026-035908.png
Screenshot_20181026-035858.png
Screenshot_20181026-035846.png

Yeah that was when mizikiel threatened to commit suicide over an egirl, I was ready to phone an ambulance to his house

Knight 199 307
  • 26 Oct '18
 Spanky

@GIRUGIRU said:
Screenshot_20181026-035908.png
Screenshot_20181026-035858.png
Screenshot_20181026-035846.png

Yeah that was when mizikiel threatened to commit suicide over an egirl, I was ready to phone an ambulance to his house

Using the argument that you could send an ambulance to a "suicidal" man's house isn't the way to justify the fact that you illegally obtained his personal information.

Baron 1601 5082
  • 26 Oct '18
 Lincs

@GIRUGIRU said:
monsteri is so fun to shittalk, luckily he can take it and dish it back out instead of making threads on forums and crying

Just who's the one crying in this thread, you muppet?

I'm not the one who showed up to brigade and shitpost a discussion because they couldn't own up to their manchild behavior and admit they fucked up, lol. You're throwing a tantrum, but that's about par for the course for you I'd say.

Knight 100 370
  • 26 Oct '18
 McMercy

@Spanky said:

Using the argument that you could send an ambulance to a "suicidal" man's house isn't the way to justify the fact that you illegally obtained his personal information.

Mizi posted his own adress. Doxxed himself. How was it obtained illegaly? And how do you even know when you weren't even there lmao

324 864
  • 26 Oct '18
 Xatrian

I'm sure the instance where he was talking to Squeako was also just Giru trying to help people out

45 52
  • 26 Oct '18
 Cow

Mizi is pretty dumb, he posted his passport and some nudes on giru discord, even me i didn't know him, but i know all his life now. He's legitly dox himself.

i don't understand people in 2k18, looks like there is a mass intelligence regression or something, people are borred and start get upset for some posts on the internet or some animals pictures. If i understand correctly people get banned for trashtalking devs, or getting some temporary forum ban, for posting shit. looks legit.

if you think that giru is privileges and only him can trashtalk without get banned, i think crush should temp ban him from the forum to calm mass retard opinion, i think he didn't gives a shit and people will be happy after that i guess.

Yes trashtalking is not allowed by law apparently nowdays, you can go in jail for some facebook post, cause law is shit. justice is fucked cause mass opinion, and politics interact on judgement.

But back in the day when you get trashtalked, you didn't go to police station to cry, you just fight or trashtalk back.

and i think the rule 11 is a nice idea. Justice don't need people opinions.

Knight 1269 3804
  • 26 Oct '18
 Frise

I mean you talk about how trashtalking should be allowed and people shouldn't be punished for speaking their minds but we're complaining here because Squeako got banned for calling Giru a cuck and then crush deleted all threads that defended Squeako. Crush bans anyone who slightly offends him or his boyfriend, that's exactly what you're arguing against, mate.

Knight 445 1073
  • 26 Oct '18
 Knight Nicholas

@GIRUGIRU said:
monsteri is so fun to shittalk, luckily he can take it and dish it back out instead of making threads on forums and crying

We're trying to cut back on the shit talk since, you know, one of us was recently banned for it.

45 52
  • 26 Oct '18
 Cow

It's a temporary ban, it's an advertissement why get upset for this? and crush is a dev, of course he will ban people that offended him. he do what he want you didn't paid this forum. You should be thankfull that he respond to you tbh, i never see a dev on other games talking directly with players. He must be really peaced that you keep insulting him and saying that he didn't do his job and you keep shit posting about him.

otherwise i say that giru should be temp ban to calm your bresilian tits. Cause he's shittalking naturally even his friends i know. it's ok when you have 30 toxic shitters from chivalry on the same forum. but when the game will be out it will be thousands people so you all should stop trashtalking to show good exemple and giru too.

and dude, i'm just looking your friend sqeako account on forum and i see that he created an account recently just to put oil on the fire. i don't think a new player like him comming for the first time on the forum is interested by shit posting about giru and crush honestly your friend looks like fake account + troll.

i think people are just flooding threads cause they are borred of those tits ego fight. In my opinion the most wisemen on this thread is half man half gamer thx.

Knight 100 370
  • 26 Oct '18
 McMercy

Imagine creating alt accounts to talk shit and create low quality rage threads and then be suprised when they are removed

Imagine
Madness.png

Knight 1269 3804
  • 26 Oct '18
 Frise

@Cow said:
It's a temporary ban, it's an advertissement why get upset for this? and crush is a dev, of course he will ban people that offended him.

Squeako never said anything to crush, he insulted Giru once. He assumed it was ok since Giru insults everyone with no warning or repercussion.

and dude, i'm just looking your friend sqeako account on forum and i see that he created an account recently just to put oil on the fire.

Ye he made an account to complain that he was banned for no good reason lol how is that pouring oil into a fire? Giru made it a big deal when he started shitposting that thread to hell and then faking a racist message by Squeako lol

Anyone who actually convinced themselves that squeako is a lazy alt is just way too far up giru's ass. Ye sure lazy, a known racist, made an account, joined a south american discord, interacted with brazilians, and then shared his alt with me, someone who has a shitload of beef with lazy. Lmao.

Knight 445 1073
  • 26 Oct '18
 Knight Nicholas

@McMercy said:
Imagine creating alt accounts to talk shit and create low quality rage threads and then be suprised when they are removed

Imagine
Madness.png

are you fucking ok

Knight 1269 3804
  • 26 Oct '18
 Frise

Imagine making up a huge convoluted conspiracy theory just to suck up to an internet cuckold

Knight 100 370
  • 26 Oct '18
 McMercy

Don't you need an account to recieve a key in the first place? Did he start playing Mordhau yesterday?

These things really makes one think

thunk.png

Knight 445 1073
  • 26 Oct '18
 Knight Nicholas

@Frise said:
Imagine making up a huge convoluted conspiracy theory just to suck up to an internet cuckold

You should let it go for now, Frise. You made your point a few pages ago, and the devs have definitely taken it into consideration by now, so it'd probably be best to stop here before you start making yourself look like the aggressor.

Knight 1269 3804
  • 26 Oct '18
 Frise

@McMercy said:
Don't you need an account to recieve a key in the first place? Did he start playing Mordhau yesterday?

nigga squeako never claimed to have played the alpha

see, you're chiming in on an issue that you actually know nothing about just to blindly defend Giru. Is that really how low your self esteem has fallen?

Knight 100 370
  • 26 Oct '18
 McMercy

@Frise said:

nigga squeako never claimed to have played the alpha

see, you're chiming in on an issue that you actually know nothing about just to blindly defend Giru. Is that really how low your self esteem has fallen?

So where the fuck is he from? Account created 5 days ago, he wasn't in the official discord before that either, and now you are telling me he doesn't own the game.

@Squeako said:
they're just licking giru's ass and flooding with shitposts because they know they're in the absolute wrong

yet Giru has always been able to do whatever he wants

why are the devs promoting toxic behaviour? is this the kind of community you want? an even more toxic community than in chivalry? a community where if you insult a friend of a dev you get banned and censored?

He speaks like he has been part of this community for longer than 5 days, which he probably has, under a different name.

Isn't that right boy?

Knight 1269 3804
  • 26 Oct '18
 Frise

@McMercy said:
So where the fuck is he from?
brasil

He speaks like he has been part of this community for longer than 5 days, which he probably has, under a different name.

Isn't that right boy?

he was a lurker, he clarified all this shit in his original post but it was deleted lol. plenty of chiv mates that never joined discord or the forums know who giru is and all the drama because they keep up to date with the game. giru's cuckolding story is very well known outside of the forums because it's just so funny lmao

but no it's way more plausible that it's all a big conspiracy lmao, god forbid that giru guessed wrong when he tried to look like a cool hacker