Mordhau

re:Rule 11

Sellsword 792 2346
  • 24 Oct '18
 Goof

Ok, this whole topic is too much to read.

Can someone sum it all up in a few sentences so I can be up to speed about what's going on here?

Knight 1269 3811
  • 24 Oct '18
 Frise

@GIRUGIRU said:
you're just the same shitters that cried about pre-alpha drama. This time tho whatever you decided to stir up is no way near as fun so i'm not as interested as gracing you with my almighty presence again - sorry guys

stay small sons

vpn lol.png

you tried to look so smart lmao

Knight 101 371
  • 24 Oct '18
 McMercy

@GIRUGIRU said:
you're just the same shitters that cried about pre-alpha drama. This time tho whatever you decided to stir up is no way near as fun so i'm not as interested as gracing you with my almighty presence again - sorry guys

stay small sons

/thread, based and redpilled.

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 24 Oct '18
 vanguard

@GIRUGIRU said:

stay small sons

dafuck this even has to do with the OP lmao, stay sm0ll xddD. Ur hilarious giru lol

324 864
  • 24 Oct '18
 Xatrian

@Goof said:
Ok, this whole topic is too much to read.

Can someone sum it all up in a few sentences so I can be up to speed about what's going on here?

Someone thought someone was Lazy when it wasn't Lazy and then Giru started talking about doxing.

normal day tbh

Sellsword 792 2346
  • 24 Oct '18
 Goof

Ah, good ole' harrassment from people getting upset over the internet.

But anyone who is in any sort of position of power over someone else ends up resorting to that type of behavior clearly shouldn't be in that position.

That's just bad PR imo

Knight 199 307
  • 25 Oct '18
 Spanky

Let's not forget that he encouraged people in his discord to shitpost on this thread for the purpose of it being taken down.
autists.PNG

Conscript 192 478
Knight 240 388
  • 25 Oct '18
 NitroSperg6K

haha people tilting because tooautisticforfriends got banned for being a cunt to devs before double accounting.

reee favouritism!

Knight 1269 3811
  • 25 Oct '18
 Frise

@NitroSperg6K said:
haha people tilting because tooautisticforfriends got banned for being a cunt to devs before double accounting.

reee favouritism!

squeako alt.PNG

does this look like lazy to you

Knight 240 388
  • 25 Oct '18
 NitroSperg6K

@Frise said:

@NitroSperg6K said:

reee favouritism!

squeako alt.PNG

does this look like lazy to you

fucking extras haha just stay on the sidelines joes

Knight 1269 3811
  • 25 Oct '18
 Frise

and I thought the flat earthers were stretching with their theories

Knight 1269 3811
  • 25 Oct '18
 Frise

giru tilt.png

look at how upset he was when he was muted lmao

Knight 101 371
  • 25 Oct '18
 McMercy

@Frise said:
giru tilt.png

look at how upset he was when he was muted lmao

And look how upset you guys get when your threads are moved or deleted
MadnessBig.png

Knight 292 904
  • 25 Oct '18
 GIRUGIRU

i love my shittalk capabilities

Knight 1269 3811
  • 25 Oct '18
 Frise

ye cause a guy gets banned unfairly and then a moderator deletes all threads that mention it

versus giru getting upset when he gets muted for spamming instead of being protected by his cuckolder

ya'll are way too desperate for giru's approval

Knight 292 904
  • 25 Oct '18
 GIRUGIRU

monsteri is so fun to shittalk, luckily he can take it and dish it back out instead of making threads on forums and crying

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 25 Oct '18
 vanguard

@Spanky said:
Let's not forget that he encouraged people in his discord to shitpost on this thread for the purpose of it being taken down.
autists.PNG

Oh boi, I can understand why giru asks for this, what I can't understand is why people do what he asks. These dudes really like to ride his cock don't they

Sellsword 792 2346
  • 25 Oct '18
 Goof

wat

Last time I checked faslely calling an ambulance or police is illegal

Someone could dox Giru for this and put in a complaint at their local precinct tbh6986bfb771d5ab7d4bdfb1a16b309a10.jpeg

324 864
  • 25 Oct '18
 Xatrian

it's just shit talk you extras hahaha