Mordhau

re:Rule 11

15 25
  • 23 Oct '18
 Euriloco

Shame at you lot pointing fingers. sound like an old whinging person. the biggest problem here and the WORLD is that people are too busy taking care of other people business, what they should be doing instead is taking care of their own problems.

i m not religious but ''let him who is without sin cast the first stone''.

Knight 13 84
  • 23 Oct '18
 Wit

Look at that malnourished tricep. How can you hate on such an innocent bystander?

Knight 1124 3221
  • 23 Oct '18
 Frise

Flooding threads to bury reasonable complaints and discussion is fine, faking messages is fine, dox threats are fine.

But don't ever call giru a cuck or papa crush will ban you and delete your threads!

Count 331 1386
  • 23 Oct '18
 RingMaster

Everyone in this thread should be banned from forums tbh, we deserve it

Sellsword 10 17
  • 23 Oct '18
 alfothemano

you seem to be retarded lincs, the double elims works that the losers bracket comes to a Winner, then that winner plays the loser from winners bracket final, then the winner from winners bracket plays the winner from the losers bracket final + another win vs the losers in the winners final, then they square off in the next match, that match GIRU won

Knight 13 84
  • 23 Oct '18
 Wit

@Frise said:
Flooding threads to bury reasonable complaints and discussion is fine, faking messages is fine, dox threats are fine.

But don't ever call giru a cuck or papa crush will ban you and delete your threads!

Like for truth!

322 801
  • 23 Oct '18
 Xatrian

and of course the thread is drowned in shitposts so that it'll get closed

15 25
Baron 1478 4543
  • 23 Oct '18
 Lincs

@Xatrian said:
and of course the thread is drowned in shitposts so that it'll get closed

i don't know what i expected

Conscript 4430 6014
  • 23 Oct '18
 vanguard

This is funny I don't get it, these people flooding this thread are trying to deffend what exactly?

10 42
  • 23 Oct '18
 Squeako

@vanguard said:
This is funny I don't get it, these people flooding this thread are trying to deffend what exactly?

they're just licking giru's ass and flooding with shitposts because they know they're in the absolute wrong

Conscript 4430 6014
  • 23 Oct '18
 vanguard

Yeah this happens indeed, its hilarious how it still happens after all these years and you know what is the funniest part? It never worked lmao, it always backfires. Happened to me once when I had what seemed to be at the time a controversial opinion about a thing on the game.

Knight 68 254
  • 23 Oct '18
 McMercy

STOP this JOKE already ! GIRU has been playing for 12 hours today, he's NOT TESTING THINGS, he is playing the game to improve before EVERYONE ELSE, he and others will play the whole week end non-stop, not to test anything but just for his own pleasure !! PROVE ME WRONG, show me some reports he made after all these hours. STOP IT DEVS YOU'RE INSULTING US

girumordhau.jpg

Knight 200 567

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/13732/discussion-about-the-current-censorship-on-mordhau/

The Now Deleted Thread for those wondering what Lincs is referring too ...

"Discussion About The Current Censorship on Mordhau"

Knight 15 54
  • 24 Oct '18
 Wolframio

Giru is not getting banned as long as he keeps crushed's testicles down his throat

Duke 5384 12318
  • 24 Oct '18
 Jax — Community Manager

@Lincs said:
Why do y'all think it's okay to silence an upset community by censoring the posts and moving everything to private chats where you can freely bully the person questioning your ban? And don't try to deny it, there's ample evidence out there of Crushed bullying and trying to intimidate the victim of an unjust ban.

Seriously, if you silence all the criticism, we'll never be able to tell you when you're taking things too far. We'll never be able to say that vou need to take a step back. Because you've made it so that in order to make any change at all to your conduct, a forum member has to approach you in a position of weakness and you in a position of power, and from my guess there will almost certainly be no bans overturned.

This criticism isn't just going to go away because you delete threads. It's going to keep happening and getting louder. Take a look at your actions.

It's not about silencing criticism. I added Rule #11 because ban appeals are a private matter. A new person in our community shouldn't have the first thing they see be a ban appeal, it's as simple as that. You can criticize us, no problem. We're not here to 'censor' or delete things that aren't positive about us, it's simply that brining a matter that's between the banned person and us, and then putting that out into public space won't be productive or help get a ban appealed.

Knight 1124 3221
  • 24 Oct '18
 Frise

It is about silencing criticism though. Like how Crush just deleted my thread where I said he should fix the animations instead of deleting threads, which got quite a lot of likes.

So can we or can we not criticise you? Because every thread mentioning the issue has been deleted or locked with no given reason.

Crush should seriously do his job instead of crusading on the forums to delete all criticism.

274 793
  • 24 Oct '18
 Naleaus

@Frise said:
Like how Crush just deleted my thread where I said he should fix the animations instead of deleting threads, which got quite a lot of likes.

It's in off topic and not deleted?

Knight 286 865
  • 24 Oct '18
 GIRUGIRU

you're just the same shitters that cried about pre-alpha drama. This time tho whatever you decided to stir up is no way near as fun so i'm not as interested as gracing you with my almighty presence again - sorry guys

stay small sons