Mordhau

re:Rule 11

Baron 1347 3965
  • 23 Oct
 Lincs

Why do y'all think it's okay to silence an upset community by censoring the posts and moving everything to private chats where you can freely bully the person questioning your ban? And don't try to deny it, there's ample evidence out there of Crushed bullying and trying to intimidate the victim of an unjust ban.

Seriously, if you silence all the criticism, we'll never be able to tell you when you're taking things too far. We'll never be able to say that vou need to take a step back. Because you've made it so that in order to make any change at all to your conduct, a forum member has to approach you in a position of weakness and you in a position of power, and from my guess there will almost certainly be no bans overturned.

This criticism isn't just going to go away because you delete threads. It's going to keep happening and getting louder. Take a look at your actions.

31 136

Kang Abu veri sad to hear dis newz :(

10 38
  • 23 Oct
 Squeako

crush the liar.PNG

ok so he claims to have banned me for insulting people

giru cuck talk.PNG

giru cuck talk 2.PNG

giru moron talk.PNG

giru shitter talk.PNG

giru dox.png

yet Giru has always been able to do whatever he wants

crush banned me for offending his friend and then he deletes my thread and lies about it

Knight 856 2253
  • 23 Oct
 Frise

Crush only bans people when they offend him or his boyfriend, not when they're actually toxic. Like Giru. And of course then he deletes any thread that discusses this.

10 38
  • 23 Oct
 Squeako

spamming off topic hueee.jpg

lol off topic.PNG

"I don't get special treatment" - giru

Count 311 1259
  • 23 Oct
 RingMaster

Oh shit the 2nd RingMaster cameo, waddap bois gnomed.png

Knight 10 42
  • 23 Oct
 Wit

I don't know who this "Giru" guy is but he seems toxic and I bet he weighs like 30kg.

Knight 238 725
Knight 10 42
  • 23 Oct
 Wit

Activate windows.

Knight 407 939

I've been waiting fucking forever for GIRU to get banned or at least warned for his shit attitude, surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Count 311 1259
Knight 10 42
  • 23 Oct
 Wit

What's going on in here?

Knight 10 42
  • 23 Oct
 Wit

how are me n start to lick it n she scream. After I done, she say she love me too. I spread her legs n lick her pussy for while

Count 311 1259
Knight 10 42
  • 23 Oct
 Wit

I'm about to go to sleep, but going to send this before I go, maybe before you start drinking again
You're going to die early, be forgotten and have no effect on anyone in life. Your epitaph will be "Got made fun of on the internet for being a dumb fuck."

Either from the effects of your alcoholism, by your own hand, or from doing something idiotic and acting like an orc to the wrong person, you're going to end up dead if you continue on this path.

And even if you don't die young, you might as well have for all anyone will care. You'll be some scared depressed old man, no skills, your body not able to keep up with the physical labor jobs, the only ones you're qualified to do.

Your muscles don't mean shit, because you're fucking soft. A strong person wouldn't be a depressed loser doing nothing with their life. They'd make something of themselves, move on from the past and learn from it. You still have time. Don't waste it drinking yourself to death hoping that maybe tonight will be the night you choke on your own vomit and die.

Do something with your life, you fucking weakling.

226 614
  • 23 Oct
 Naleaus

This is all just a conspiracy to distract from the fact that we haven't had a patch in 57 days. Open your eyes people! Stabs are still broke, shield is over powered, timings are fucked, archery is annoying as hell. First they banned Lazy, now this!!! They're pulling the wool over your eyes. And there's a private channel on the discord! THEY'RE HIDING THINGS FROM US AND USING THIS TO PULL THE WOOL OVER OUR EYES. WAKE UP, THIS IS THE WORK OF THE MGA AND CRUSH.

Count 311 1259