Duchess 590 2361
Duke 6717 9328
  • 18 Oct
 Sir Zombie

Please introduce me to the hottie in the thumbnail x

Conscript 4259 5453
  • 18 Oct
 vanguard

That intro was epic lmao oh and btw ur sjw ahhahhah get cucked libral famele makes you gay

Sellsword 4664 5760

lol the ending.

Also tolkien sjw?! in the books, his physicall description of orcs is basically african people, but dirtier, smellier and absolutely evil.

Duke 5164 11173
  • 19 Oct
 Jax — Community Manager

+1 for cathau

Knight 117 217
  • 19 Oct
 wierHL

Nice reaper peasant.

109 31
  • 19 Oct
 Duguesclin

voice acting is shit so it doesn't matter to make to it more shit

Cherry picking one spamming of some troll isn't quite an argument. Voice spamming will be even more annoying with female voice.

women can wear weight

with a lot less efficiency, hence the idea of point loss

Use the example of peasants beating knights to show realism is not respected

Peasants have less defense, the realism is respected, peasants have natural handicaps, hence women should have.

The setting is what the devs want it to be

Indeed, but it would be odd to include only one fantasy aspect of women fighting. You are in a fantasy or not, or else it's a bastard product and it just feel strange, people won't understand.

Use the example of women fighting in the Lord of the ring

Clearly you didn't read the books. Eowyn is stated to be perverted by Grima wormtongue. He manipulate her to make her feel her place isn't at home and she needs to act like a men to find happiness. When she find Faramir, she is said to be healed from this, she find love and renounce her past. When she is on the battlefield it's clearly stated as an anomaly like the knight of Dol amroth say (note there is no other women fighting, even in the elven people in all the Tolkien's works). Tolkien was a strongly conservative catholic.

perk point losing for women is a good idea

Great, I am happy to agree with you, that's a good compromise.

Knight 1590 2560
  • 19 Oct
 Runagate

You are looking into this way too hard.

Duke 6717 9328
  • 19 Oct
 Sir Zombie

@Duguesclin said:

voice acting is shit so it doesn't matter to make to it more shit

Cherry picking one spamming of some troll isn't quite an argument. Voice spamming will be even more annoying with female voice.

This isn't even the most annoying voice. Why are you arguing about things you know nothing about?

Duchess 590 2361
  • 19 Oct
 Stouty

lotr is fantasy because of uruk-hai and nazgül not because of women picking up a sword dumb dumb

if you're stating that there's no such thing as quality female voice acting then I don't know how you cope with every rpg or other piece of media

realism is barely respected as the peasant would lose 100 times out of 100 irl but in game i would win the majority against full plate non comp player, the odds are far less stacked against a woman equally equipped against a man irl and in game it would be 50%

you are in a fantasy or not

ok so we either full hema sim or fuck it add dragons and high elves?

the perk would actually be a bonus due to the smaller hitbox, not sure if you misinterpreted that

109 31

@Sir Zombie said:
This isn't even the most annoying voice. Why are you arguing about things you know nothing about?

I answer to the video. And from my chivalry experience, even though there were some trolling and voice spamming, most of the time voices are used a lot not for this, so the example used in the video is not relevant.

@Stouty said:
lotr is fantasy because of uruk-hai and nazgül not because of women picking up a sword dumb dumb

And ? What are you answering here ?

if you're stating that there's no such thing as quality female voice acting then I don't know how you cope with every rpg or other piece of media

The problem isn't the product quality but the fact women voice screaming in games like "chivalry" with really frequent use of voices(if not sexy) pretty annoying and high pitched.

realism is barely respected as the peasant would lose 100 times out of 100 irl but in game i would win the majority against full plate non comp player, the odds are far less stacked against a woman equally equipped against a man irl and in game it would be 50%

There is an effort (though you can still judge of it's quality) to tend toward more realism and limit peasant number. For the rest, it's just egalitarian crap.

you are in a fantasy or not
ok so we either full hema sim or fuck it add dragons and high elves?

It's called coherence of the style. It's realistic and medieval, or it's a weird distortion of reality (and so it breaks immersion).

the perk would actually be a bonus due to the smaller hitbox, not sure if you misinterpreted that

Can't be done as devs said. Also it would mean women are stronger than men.

Sellsword 4664 5760

People, don't answer anymore to this guy, he is clearly hellbent on his arguments and is not willing to debate nor discuss for shit. What he is willing to do though is quote and quote and quote so he must have quite some free time and you are wasting yours responding to him. He may as well be a troll at this point.

14 22
  • 19 Oct
 Vaygr

Good video, i just wish there was a hairstyle i could take you seriously in but that is asking way, way too much too much. My guess is that women in the game means new silly and absurd looks and new fun voice lines and that no one cares much after implementation. Except Duguesclin and a few Castalian partisans of course. Or to quote Byron

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Duchess 590 2361
  • 19 Oct
 Stouty

It's realistic and medieval, or it's a weird distortion of reality (and so it breaks immersion)

Mordhau isn't realistic so you've proved my point

109 31

@Stouty said:
Mordhau isn't realistic so you've proved my point

I already answered this on my first topic.
Historical accuracy distortion isn't the same as natural distortions, and modifications for the sake of the gameplay aren't the same neither. changing historic details =/= changing nature. Women fighting as men is absurd and so it breaks immersion, armors being of different periods is just historical details.
Stop your sophistry.

Duchess 590 2361
  • 19 Oct
 Stouty

there is no historical setting

the gameplay is unrealistic

the armour and weapons are unrealistic

but you draw the line at wamen fighting? hhahhhahhhh you the type of dude to go to womens ufc and yell out THIS IS IMMERSION BREAKING

Sellsword 433 1420
  • 19 Oct
 Goof

Women in Mordhau?
20181019_113314.jpg

Knight 127 295
  • 19 Oct
 AngelEyes

Women are more prevalent in gaming than they were 10 years ago. Not adding them Would be a terrible consumer decision, realism arguement is pretty pointless. Go play KCD for that it’s a great game.

On the other hand I like the idea of tying them into perks

7 9
  • 19 Oct
 TrustyWay

I see there are a lot of discussion around this topic, I have a solution that will make everyone agree on, let men wear women clothes. (Traps)

Silly, fun, nothing sjw and nothing sexist. Nobody's hurt and it will make laugh more than one bc of this silly option x)

Duchess 590 2361
  • 19 Oct
 Stouty

@Jax said:
+1 for cathau

marox.jpeg