Mordhau

Mordhau Goodies Shop Open!

Baron 5 5
  • 22 Jun
 ℒJahn

I've got 2 shirts and they're surprisingly awesome quality. Very soft very cool. Much better than most shirts you order online with the shitty printing that peel and crack after one wash.

I have the 2 different colored knight ones and my dad makes fun of me for wearing them all the time.

1 5

@chaquator said:
just a reminder

saddsafsfdsfds.png

7 2
  • 9 Jul
 SpiN

sorry offtop.. need help :*(

Title. Everything (gear) I don't have access to is simply locked and unable to be bought for gold like 2 or so days ago.

I can't seem to unlock anything for some reason, I have the gold and rank for an item, I click it. And it plays the little 'Dun' effect and boots me back. After every match the gold and xp it says I should get resets as if I never played at all. I cannot progress.

This comment was deleted.
957 303

id love a shirt that has Seymor standing above a army eyes glowing red and it says "Seymor Hungers"

10 6

I'd love to see more goodies added to the store I'd spend all my money on everything!

10 6

@SpiN said:
sorry offtop.. need help :*(

Title. Everything (gear) I don't have access to is simply locked and unable to be bought for gold like 2 or so days ago.

I can't seem to unlock anything for some reason, I have the gold and rank for an item, I click it. And it plays the little 'Dun' effect and boots me back. After every match the gold and xp it says I should get resets as if I never played at all. I cannot progress.

Post is bugs and glitches forum not on their announcrments

5 3
  • 28 Jul
 Xuffy1

Definitely going to be picking up that mug when I can.

61 29
  • 29 Jul
 Odd

If you click on one of the shirts you can change size to kid, like imagine going to kindergarten with a fire-ass mordhau t-shirt.

957 303

@Odd said:
If you click on one of the shirts you can change size to kid, like imagine going to kindergarten with a fire-ass mordhau t-shirt.

thanks for the Idea

2 4
  • 23 Aug
 µpùµ

Nice Vampire duck, I LIKE !

• 14 Sep
 bebebe123
This comment was deleted.
5 1
  • 21 Oct
 Aliwonym

@Pred said: